gin72
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

trying to continue game doesn't work

[Post New]by gin72 on Feb 6, 10 3:20 AM
each time I go back to play this game again, it starts in spots I have already played over and over. I guess you have to keep going and going to the end if possible to get to new areas of the game. really not the best game I've played on Big Fish.

Re:trying to continue game doesn't work

[Post New]by LovelyAlways on Feb 6, 10 11:24 AM
You are truly right I'm trying to continue and the counter says 0 this game does not work and it's garbage....Just stuck no good don't buy

trying to continue game doesn't work

[Post New]by ishaidarharan on Feb 6, 10 7:36 PM
gin72 wrote:each time I go back to play this game again, it starts in spots I have already played over and over. I guess you have to keep going and going to the end if possible to get to new areas of the game. really not the best game I've played on Big Fish.

Some people have had success updating their drivers to fix these issues:

pbooker_sms wrote:
slp12272 wrote:I too was having problems with being in a room with no items left to find but wouldn't finish out that level. I closed the game, updated my DirectX, (as recommended by BFG), started a new game and was able to play all the way through without any more problems. As far as the comments about too much conversation, that's the perfect opportunity to use that wonderful little skip button in the upper right corner.

I too updated my DirectX as well as all other updates. I went back to my game and nothing - decided to start over, skipped all conversation and minis. Found several scenes that had previously been missing (explained a LOT!) - and am now well past the dog surgery scene HAPPY CAMPER HERE

Edit: if that doesn't work or you need help, try the green envelope icon on the right column for Support.

Edited on 02/06/2010 at 7:37:32 PM PST

[Post New]by Reneet6055 on Feb 6, 10 11:35 PM
[b] Same here the game just cuts off in the 4th day and when you restart, it just does the same thing, how do you update direct x ?

dpmp8
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by dpmp8 on Feb 7, 10 4:41 AM
I had the same problem, starting at day 4. I contacted support, did what they said, still didn't work. I have a new XPS computer, so I have all the updates. Its the game thats the problem. I asked for a game credit, which they gave me. I told them that other people were having same problems, and to read the forum.
Another Site has game. Going to try it there. Plus if direct X needs to be updated when you download a game, it will ask you to install before downloading the game. So they are wrong about that.

Terri218
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,211 Posts

[Post New]by Terri218 on Aug 31, 10 8:01 AM
I'm having the same problem at the end of Day 4 (after the anesthesia minigame) it just goes to a black screen. I downloaded this from another site so the problem is definitely with the game itself.

K9zero
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by K9zero on Jun 1, 11 12:19 AM
Same problem for me, after the mini game, the game just quits, when
I attempt to go back in, it begins where I have already completed.
Looks like I'm going to ask for a refund also, shame with so many
problems, they continue to sell this game.

[Post New]by cin628 on Mar 22, 12 6:55 PM
Same here

[Post New]by Gati05 on Mar 25, 12 5:26 AM
The same thing happens to me on the 4th day the game finished and when I go back takes me to the same stage

Go to: