alexcarl
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

It's Great

[Post New]by alexcarl on Feb 6, 10 6:58 AM
It's tops!!. Ive been playing it for 5 hours and haven't finished it yet. 10 out of 10

Re:It's Great

[Post New]by WhiteSnow01 on Feb 6, 10 10:20 AM
Fantastic. The game takes a long time and each way takes a new path. Game of the year!!

[Post New]by JenAir1 on Feb 6, 10 11:31 AM
I liked this game very much. I have never seen such graphics before, though it seemd more cartoonish. The music is cool, I liked the main theme very much. Puzzles are very interesting!!! And characters are funny. I will buy this one for me and my friend for sure. The price is cool for this game!

lineck
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,140 Posts

[Post New]by lineck on Feb 6, 10 2:53 PM
Yes I love the game it is one for all ages I am going to gift it to my friend as she has her young grandaughter at times. What a great week I nearly missed this one and another.

Love it

lineck

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Feb 8, 10 4:03 AM
i hope others give it a chance and play beyond the egg. this is one of the best i have played in awhile, very different, funny story, loved the length. those who write it off do not know what they are missing.

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Feb 8, 10 7:51 AM
I bought the game weeks ago and I do like its cute and quirkiness however I found I could only play a chapter or so at a time.
Some of the items were impossible for me to see so the hint button was in constant use which spoiled it quite a bit.
The characters, voices, graphics and presentation are wonderful.

The quality of this game is top notch and a great family game.

BUCKWHEAT1
Flounder
Flounder
2,106 Posts

[Post New]by BUCKWHEAT1 on Feb 10, 10 7:02 PM
my boys want that game and I am not sure. Is it totally cool?

belamba
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,058 Posts

[Post New]by belamba on Feb 11, 10 11:27 AM
LOVED, LOVED, LOVED this game! What a refreshing change it was. Cute characters, umpteen levels, fun play, and took 3 days to complete.
Would relish more games like this. So much work went into it and it made a change from dark gloomy IHOGS (which I also LOVE). I was upset when the game finally reached the end.
I would give it a 'Game of the Year' rating!

Go to: