robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

Bent Nails

[Post New]by robin94122 on Feb 6, 10 12:28 PM
copied from a nonspoiler topic:

by jilliepepper on Feb 6, 10 11:51 AM
Thanks Robin about blog walkthrough, My bent nails in the attic will not go in help... found all the clues check it again, the nails still will not go in, going for a

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

Re:Bent Nails

[Post New]by robin94122 on Feb 6, 10 12:31 PM
OK, the first thing is to make sure you've "Officially" solved the riddle.

So start by clicking on the LOG button i the lower left, then on the RIDDLE.

Are all the parts of the Riddle there? You may know the answer, but until you've collected all the parts, the game won't let you solve it.

Assuming that's OK, go back into the zoom scene for the bent nails.

Now it's just a question of getting the cursor positioned right. It's not necessarily exactly where you'd expect. As I recall, on the nail in the bottom right I had to move the cursor a little below and to the right of that. You can tell you're in the right spot when the nail starts to go in.

Next, you have to hammer each nail several times to get them all the way. It takes more than one click.

Did any of that help?

Robin

[Post New]by jilliepepper on Feb 6, 10 6:17 PM
Thanks Robin94122 you was right,[ is their and old saying don't hit bent nail on on its head]

buckeyelibra
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

[Post New]by buckeyelibra on Feb 15, 10 11:50 AM
I only had to hit each nail one time to make them go in, but I had to hit the straight nail to the left also to solve the riddle.

Jan69
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by Jan69 on Feb 15, 12 1:33 PM
I'm completely lost on three tries. WHERE are the bent nails? How do you pick up a hammer to hit them. I've tried every hammer and every nail in all attic scenes. The scroll doesn't come up anywhere. All scenes are complete, all ghosts captured.

Edited on 02/15/2012 at 1:34:47 PM PST

Go to: