1genie
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Jewel Match IV

[Post New]by 1genie on Jun 26, 16 6:59 AM
Stuck. Arrows move me between 2 screens both of which games I have completed. I cannot find a way to next level. Can anyone help?

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:Jewel Match IV

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jun 26, 16 9:13 AM
Check the left side of the screen for HOS or puzzles to complete because keys start getting hidden in those pretty early on. Also you might be missing some ice or wood blocks in some part of a room where a key can be hiding.

1genie
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by 1genie on Jun 26, 16 12:36 PM
Thanks for that. I have checked both screens nothing untoward there. Also nothing left screens to enable me to move forward. ARRGH!

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jun 27, 16 6:43 AM
You need to check for blocked spaces in your M3 rooms then because there is likely a key hiding somewhere in an ice cube or wood boxes that you haven't found. I would have to replay the entire game and know what level you're on to give you more help, but someone else posted about a level (40?) where they said they were stuck with 2 rooms and I'd posted a detailed reply on what I did to get past that board.

It's possible that you're seeing a glitch but I've finished the game several times and other than one time where it gave me a "phantom" puzzle piece on the left side that went nowhere - I had to click the silver "continue" arrow on the left side to skip the phantom puzzle it was looping me into to get out of that bug - not sure what else might be going on.

Go to: