RiaBonus
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

The winning Score

[Post New]by RiaBonus on Jun 26, 16 1:27 PM
What is the Winning Score do for us???? if anything at all after we clear the lvl do it go to buy anything

Ria

BTW I'm on the 4th WORLD

Edited on 06/26/2016 at 1:30:51 PM PST

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

Re:The winning Score

[Post New]by mpendo on Jun 26, 16 2:10 PM
Absolutely nothing.

Possibly there is an achievement out there for that but I don't do achievements. Too much like needless busy work.

Cheers

RiaBonus
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by RiaBonus on Jun 27, 16 10:50 AM
Why dont it go to buying Flies instead of playing levels over and over again Hey

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Jun 27, 16 11:40 AM
There's a good idea Ria!

I'm so proud when I get a really big score - then remember I get squat for that, except generally I do earn a few more fireflies by doing it.

Cheers

RiaBonus
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by RiaBonus on Jun 30, 16 11:45 AM
One for the Game Makers hey we should be game makers

RiaBonus
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by RiaBonus on Jun 30, 16 12:19 PM
If we were we would bring the flies from Level to level or World to World

Ria

Pooh_Bah
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by Pooh_Bah on Aug 4, 16 2:09 PM
My high score is over 700,000. Who is willing to top that?

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

[Post New]by Theorem on Aug 5, 16 12:39 AM
Ah, I hit the million a couple of days ago, and about 1'300 yellows ... just don't remember on which level that was!! I thought it would never stop! Pretty funny in fact! Wish that would have happened somewhere in Lost Island when I was trying to get those fireflies!!

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Aug 12, 16 5:11 AM
I had one level get stuck, also don't remember which level, but it was in Witchville. I was on the phone and let it go and do it's stuff. It was some fantastic amount in score in the millions. If it hadn't been for the phone call I would have stopped it way before I did.

Some levels have much higher scores than others. Might be something to do during the next lull. Pick a level and those that are care to show their big ones can post scores. Although I am not sure why there are scores since they don't seem to translate into anything game wise.

Edited on 08/12/2016 at 5:15:26 AM PST

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Aug 12, 16 11:38 AM
Level 30 on Witchville tends to bring a minimum of 300 yellows and several firecrackers per round... I do it waiting for the next arena monster.... doubt I'll ever get 5,000 firecrackers, but it is over 2,000 now...

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Aug 12, 16 12:12 PM
gohill - are we all talking about the same thing here?

Anyway I reached a score of ~890,000 once. Don't remember where. Like Oddly I usually stop it or just walk away and load the dishwasher etc. If it doesn't pay any coins, it doesn't matter to me. lol

Cheers

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Aug 13, 16 8:02 AM
mpendo wrote:gohill - are we all talking about the same thing here?

Anyway I reached a score of ~890,000 once. Don't remember where. Like Oddly I usually stop it or just walk away and load the dishwasher etc. If it doesn't pay any coins, it doesn't matter to me. lol

Cheers

That level 30 is where I've received my highest scores and the most yellow flowers... I did write it down once, though, it wasn't a million, it was close to it, and over 900 yellow flowers...

Go to: