bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Hidden Object: Home Makeover 2

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 27, 16 12:29 AM
Home Makeover 2 is here. It’s bigger and much better than before! Get carried away in an immersive Hidden Object adventure story line. Find objects inside this old estate by the river. Sell items to neighbors for money to restore the place with new furniture, find the missing house deed and more! This game is sure to take you on an adventure you won’t want to step away from.

Enjoy more than 10 distinct game modes and never feel bored! In story mode, help Emma save this family treasure. In Unlimited mode, play through gorgeous scenes endlessly. Explore all the exciting ways to play!

Kathilisa
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

Re:Hidden Object: Home Makeover 2

[Post New]by Kathilisa on Jun 27, 16 2:51 PM
I'm not making this an official review, but this game doesn't do it for me. Home Makeover 1 was diabolical, and had I hoped this would be better, but it's like a prototype version of some better games available on BFG, and how it can be released several years AFTER them, but be of much lower quality in terms of graphics, flow and charm, I really don't know.

My advice is to try Gardenscapes, Tales of Lagoona or Farmington Tales (and their sequels). If you have already played them, play them again because this one isn't nearly as good.

If you're really fed up with those I've just mentioned, what about revisiting the Mystery PI series, much better HOG scenes than this game. And they're years old too.

Oh and the carpet and wallpaper designs were horrible......definitely not 2016 decor. I haven't bothered to try any further.

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

[Post New]by Bartsister on Jul 1, 16 6:39 AM
Kathilisa wrote:I'm not making this an official review, but this game doesn't do it for me. Home Makeover 1 was diabolical, and had I hoped this would be better, but it's like a prototype version of some better games available on BFG, and how it can be released several years AFTER them, but be of much lower quality in terms of graphics, flow and charm, I really don't know.

My advice is to try Gardenscapes, Tales of Lagoona or Farmington Tales (and their sequels). If you have already played them, play them again because this one isn't nearly as good.

If you're really fed up with those I've just mentioned, what about revisiting the Mystery PI series, much better HOG scenes than this game. And they're years old too.

Oh and the carpet and wallpaper designs were horrible......definitely not 2016 decor. I haven't bothered to try any further.

Nice post and recommendations for other games.

I played the first one and I do like straight HOGs. But the first one nearly killed me. It took me roundabouts of 330 levels of the same sales in the same rooms just to horrifically decorate a living room and a porch! It was good HOG practice for a while, but not enough variety in the scenes and play (even for diehards like me) to keep me happy to its conclusion. I will be interested in the posts on this game for players that keep playing and playing past the demo. You definitely get your money's worth in levels. I will say that.

Like Kathilisa, I recommend trying the games above that give you a bit more fun in game play.

Edited on 07/01/2016 at 6:42:04 AM PST

JayTeeLine
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by JayTeeLine on Jul 4, 16 8:17 AM
OK, while I was so regretful that I had 'wasted' a free coupon on this game, the time flew by and before I knew it.....it is two full days later and I am STILL playing this game because I am too stubborn to admit it is such an 'awful' game that I won't give up.

Am totally getting my money's worth here, and really REALLY wondering why (after two days) I can't seem to do anything else.

Durned embarrassing situation to be in at this point in time. heh heh heh

nineill
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by nineill on Jul 10, 16 4:51 AM
Its just a terrible game , so many bugs , impossible to leave game , money stuck but even when you restart the money is gone but you cannot leave the level , whenwill the bugs be fixed please

Go to: