NO MORE UPDATES!

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Jun 27, 16 7:58 AM
There seems to be some confusion about updates, so I thought I would clarify by stating the answer in the title. The answer is not listed in any of the forum titles. So..... There will be no more updates. To read more about it, see the second listed topic, "An important announcement....."

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:NO MORE UPDATES!

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 28, 16 3:36 PM
Hi there,

Fred_just_Fred, thank you for taking the time to clarify that updates will no longer be provided for Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery. This was indeed a difficult decision that was made outside of the Moderation Team as well as Customer Support. The moderators will continue to advocate for the players and pass along any feedback that is presented in the threads to the appropriate teams. For more information regarding this decision, please see the following thread that was mentioned:

An Important Announcement Regarding Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery - August 18, 2015

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgBellerophon

dog2007
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by dog2007 on Jul 4, 16 8:03 PM
This is very disappointing....I haven't played in a while and now don't see much point in continuing...I was so looking forward to going through all the cases...and now...

I hope more Dark Tales will come out at least...I've enjoyed the series and have all of them...reason I got so excited about Nightfall...but it being dropped like this...very upsetting

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 7, 16 3:19 PM
Hi dog2007,

It is definitely understandable the feelings that may arise with the discontinuation of updates to a game you enjoy playing. As stated above, the Moderation Team will continue to pass along any feedback that is brought to our attention to the appropriate teams. Keep in mind that this decision was a difficult one and was made with both Big Fish and the appropriate parties. While the Moderation Team doesn't receive information regarding upcoming game releases, it is recommended to continue to look at the PC Games New Releases for the most recent games available. This continues to be updated daily, and would be the correct section to reference if a Dark Tales game gets released.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgBellerophon

ark161
Clownfish
Clownfish
611 Posts

[Post New]by ark161 on Aug 13, 16 2:58 PM
dog2007 wrote:This is very disappointing....I haven't played in a while and now don't see much point in continuing...I was so looking forward to going through all the cases...and now...

I hope more Dark Tales will come out at least...I've enjoyed the series and have all of them...reason I got so excited about Nightfall...but it being dropped like this...very upsetting

This is very depressing! Ditto. Crying right now.

Edited on 08/13/2016 at 2:58:30 PM PST

ark161
Clownfish
Clownfish
611 Posts

[Post New]by ark161 on Aug 17, 16 8:34 AM
ark161 wrote:
dog2007 wrote:This is very disappointing....I haven't played in a while and now don't see much point in continuing...I was so looking forward to going through all the cases...and now...

This is very depressing! Ditto. Crying right now.

I wish nightfall will have another spin-off game, or another reboot, I know there are more Dark Tales game sure to come.

Go to: