Agenduh
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Games like restuarant rush...

[Post New]by Agenduh on Oct 4, 08 8:59 PM
Does anyone know of any other Match 3 games that is played like this one? I love this game since it has a bit of the match 3 thing and time management.

Re:Games like restuarant rush...

[Post New]by FloFan2009 on Apr 3, 09 11:27 AM
Yeah the first one Burger Rush but this one is better

ibrea
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by ibrea on Apr 13, 09 6:10 PM
Coffee Rush

[Post New]by erik_cameron on Nov 13, 09 2:16 PM
Hi, guys! This is my first time actually posting in a forum, so be nice to n00bz like me!

I wanted to add... in reference to games LIKE Restaurant Rush... try PIZZA CHEF.

It's addictingly fun. Granted, it doesn't have different menus like Restaurant Rush, but the fun part of it (besides upgrading your equipment, etc.,) is that you PLAN where you match-3 at!

What I'm trying to say is that, for example, when a customer orders a pizza or certain side order, you have to have adjacent squares covered or "matched" already! It's so fun because on top of customer/time management, you also have to balance where and how you will place the items to be cooked!

THEN, you have to "match" over the squares again. It gets pretty tough later on and has a cool mini-game within it.

So, that leaves Burger Rush, (Restaurant Rush, obviously,) Coffee Rush (haven't tried it yet,) and Pizza Chef. Any other games like these?

I can't wait till someone adds to this list. Personally, the "rush" type games can get a little TOO difficult and intensive. I think that takes away from the fun of most games that fall under BFG's classification of "casual games."

Anyways, that's my 2 cents worth!

EC

Agenduh
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Agenduh on Jun 9, 10 8:40 AM
I have played pizza chef and loved it! I may try out Pizza Chef 2...just realized it was available.

[Post New]by channie19862009 on Aug 16, 10 2:36 PM
Pizza chef 2 is better than the first in my opinion

[Post New]by xander32839 on Mar 3, 12 12:51 PM
I agree with the other reviewers:

Pizza Chef and Pizza Chef 2 are both great games, similar to Restaurant Rush. I haven't tried Coffee Rush yet - I guess that's a good one to demo this weekend.

I'm still waiting for a sequel to come out. Games that combine a lot of various activities will always be higher on my list. Match-3 is fun, but there needs to be more to the game than simply 'clearing the boards'. I get tired of the 'same old, same old' games that rehash old games. Restaurant Rush doesn't get trapped into that routine. In fact, I have started over from the beginning quite a few times to try different combos of recipes, music, and other upgrades. It definitely has a high replay factor!

If you like the M3/Building games, check out Simplz Zoo. For 'player's choice' variations with matches (and a little bit of building), try Ballville-The Beginning. And, if you're like me and enjoy a different approach to M3 games, check out Tropicabana and Trio-The Great Settlement.

Simplz Zoo is my favorite for M3. You build and upgrade a zoo. The zoo upgrades will upgrade your match items, giving more benefits.

Ballville allows you to choose which items appear on the board. Each has different abilities which completely change the way you play the game.

Trio will not appeal to everyone. The 'physics' of the board keep the blocks bouncing and moving. The grammar is atrocious, the 'building' portion is boring, yet the mechanics of the game are unique and fun.

Tropicabana is a 'click-and-drag' match. Along with the usual special blocks to clear, you have mice that will run out and re-block your cleared blocks. You have to shoot them before they mess up your board. (it's like a cartoon-they get fried and slink off the board, defeated. It's cute!)

These are just a few of the games that I've discovered. If you're looking for a game "LIKE" Restaurant Rush, you'll probably enjoy some of these M3 variations.

It's just a demo - what have you got to lose?

[Post New]by ladybarista59 on Feb 12, 13 11:49 PM
Not sure if this relevant.. But my all time favorite (beside Bejeweled, obviously) is Fishdom series. It's very relaxing and good to go over and over again

[Post New]by ileanaf123 on Mar 4, 14 3:09 PM
HELP!!! i'm stuck on day 75 in story mode...almost at the end. But i cant get the 7,500 dollars i need no matter how fast i go!!. Any hints???? PLEEEEEEEEEESE!!!!

Go to: