Rob_Blake
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

Blue Spheres ?

[Post New]by Rob_Blake on Jun 27, 16 6:28 PM
I found only 2 Blue Spheres needed for the gate in the big tree, which were then labeled in Inventory as 3/2. I got the 2nd one by using the machete on the bushes on the left side, but I cannot find any other spot to use the machete on, or any spot on any available screen that will let me click on anything. The only screens that I can go to are: the one of the tree and mountains, the one inside the tree with the wizard, and the gate with the 5 places for spheres. Only other item in Inventory besides the 2 spheres and the machete, was the pendant. After exiting the game and going back into it, I now only have one Blue Sphere, and the spot where I got the 2nd one before with the machete is no longer there. Can anyone help me find the other sphere(s), or what else I need to do? I will also try to re-install the game to see if that helps. Thank you.

Edited on 06/27/2016 at 6:45:51 PM PST

Re:Blue Spheres ?

[Post New]by DragonsEyeSTD on Jun 28, 16 12:20 PM
Hi,

You need 3 SPHERES -

Zoom in on Rock Shelter and pick up Blue Sphere and Machete.

Talk to Elder.

Collect Blue Sphere on right.

Use Machete to cut vines on left. Collect Blue Sphere.

Place Blue Spheres on gate. Arrange Spheres so that all lights are lit.

Best,

Rob_Blake
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by Rob_Blake on Jun 28, 16 4:15 PM
As I stated in my original post, I have one Blue Sphere, the machete, and the pendant in my inventory. I had the 2nd blue sphere, which I got by cutting the vines on the left, but it disappeared from Inventory after I exited the game and then went back into the game, and now the machete doesn't do anything. I have clicked on the Elder several times who tells me to open the gate, but there is no blue sphere on the right, and nothing to click on. I uninstalled and re-installed the game, but that did not change anything.

[Post New]by DragonsEyeSTD on Jun 29, 16 4:08 AM
Hi,

OK - Matchete stay in inventory for reason (you`ll use later in game) - Please make sure you have collect 3. sphere ...meanwhile, I`ll try to simulate Yours gameplay (to leave game after collecting shphere behind bush (in case You found bug for us )..
Let`s keep in touch here PLS!

Thank You

Rob_Blake
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by Rob_Blake on Jun 29, 16 6:11 AM
Yes, I know I needed to collect 3 spheres, but the other 2 were no longer there to collect. Neither the one on the left behind the bushes, nor the one to the right of the Elder.

I decided to start the game over last night with a new profile, and I was able to play the whole game with no problems. And, I also realized while re-playing the game, that I had originally gotten a lot further with the game than the Blue Spheres when I played the Demo on June 22. So, that means there was a glitch going back into the game under the same profile, after I purchased it on Monday, June 27, and went back into it to continue where I had left off at the end of the Demo. I hope that makes sense. I decided to play the whole game last night under the new profile, as I did not want to take the chance of exiting the game before I finished it and have the same thing happen again.

[Post New]by DragonsEyeSTD on Jun 29, 16 8:37 AM
Thanks a lot Rob !

We`ll look into this issue in details for sure.

Again, thanks on this input and apologize on trouble you had
with game.

Best,
Miki

Go to: