Cygnata
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Neither this game nor the sequel will even launch!

[Post New]by Cygnata on Jun 28, 16 12:38 AM
I get half a black screen, and NOTHING else. All my video drivers are freshly updated, I've ripped both games out and re-installed them clean after deleting all traces, everything. I've played this game ONCE, back when it first came out. Since the release of the sequel, zilch. All other games run just fine.

Cygnata
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Re:Neither this game nor the sequel will even launch!

[Post New]by Cygnata on Jun 30, 16 7:54 AM
No replies, not even from customer support. If this keeps up, I'm demanding refunds on both games and cancelling my account.

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

[Post New]by Bartsister on Jun 30, 16 8:32 AM
Cygnata wrote:No replies, not even from customer support. If this keeps up, I'm demanding refunds on both games and cancelling my account.

Hi Cygnata,

I'm sorry no one's been by to see your post. I saw it by accident really. This game came out in 2014, so the forum here doesn't get a lot of traffic and posts can get lost in the shuffle with all the postings for other games. I don't think anyone's purposely trying to ignore you.

If you want my completely unprofessional opinion, I think there might be a compatibility issue. If the game worked for you in 2014 when you first bought it and is giving your grief now, maybe you changed to Win10 and the game doesn't like it? There could be any of a bunch of different little things that could need a tweak to get your games running besides your video driver. What I would do is get a Dr Felix report together and email customer service. If they can see your computer specs, they should be able to suggest some fixes for known issues, etc. I would definitely tell them that the original game worked for you in 2014 but isn't now, so they can think about that in their response to you.

Good Luck!

Cygnata
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Cygnata on Jun 30, 16 12:04 PM
The sequel came out a couple months ago. I posted on there, too. It ONLY stopped working when the new game came out.

Edited on 06/30/2016 at 12:05:15 PM PST

Go to: