underwriter
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

Response to "Price"

[Post New]by underwriter on Jun 28, 16 11:20 AM
Actually there is a half price offer specific to this game today, but the coupon code is not "magic," it is "darkness. I'll PM ciscaR8, but in case she looks here first, or in case anyone else was confused, I thought I'd post. Bellerophon, maybe you can move this to that thread?

sheaflyin
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

Re:Response to "Price"

[Post New]by sheaflyin on Jun 28, 16 1:24 PM
Thank you so much....I've been trying to buy this all day. Guess I need to work on Reading Comprehension. Whoops

underwriter
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by underwriter on Jun 28, 16 2:58 PM
You are very welcome, sheaflyin.

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Jun 28, 16 4:46 PM
I was surprised to see a CE on a Tuesday and what looks like a new series at that.

I do wish it was at a better sale price....or that Big Fish would say "Half off Retail"

I will have to wait for a sale for gameclub members....it is one of the reasons I am a clubmember is that there should be sales exclusive to us....
Tapping my foot impatiently for a gameclub sale or a general sale at a piece much more like my budget will afford.

[Post New]by Mubert8 on Jun 30, 16 12:06 AM
At some point, quite a few years back, BF ran a good sale on game credits, which I liked even better than certain games on sale. That way you could use the credits on CE games, or regular. I'd love it if they did it again.

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Jul 1, 16 1:51 AM
Mubert8 wrote:At some point, quite a few years back, BF ran a good sale on game credits, which I liked even better than certain games on sale. That way you could use the credits on CE games, or regular. I'd love it if they did it again.

Me too Mubert8....I remember a game credit sale that was quite nice.

This latest "sale" for CE's STILL is not a great price for my budget, because before we get to pay the clubmember half-price of $6.99, we still have to fork over the full clubmember price of $13,99.

yes.....I know there are people happy to have this much of a sale....
and I am happy for you....but, my budget bids me wait, and when games are all shiny and new and enticing with forum activity, it is hard for me to ride out until a more budget friendly sale comes around.....and, that seems to be less often than it was because I am used to buying at least one, if not two games a week.

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Jul 2, 16 2:58 AM
Yay!

Happy Fourth of July folks!

Greedily watching the download notice on the game......getting ready to Play!

Go to: