Lets talk about what you're going to say HERE

[Post New]by starmagicgreen on Jun 28, 16 5:41 PM
Hi players,
I have voiced my concerns to the moderators regarding posts and discussions regarding how we go about sharing.
As everyone realizes we have no control over what is expressed and we don't want to. But: the big BUT, we do want to focus on helpful results, therefore, and of course, and, in my opinion, lets keep it relevant. [Removed by Moderator]
Thank you. StarMagicGreen.

Edited on 06/28/2016 at 5:58:35 PM PST

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Re:Lets talk about what you're going to say HERE

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jun 28, 16 6:08 PM
Hi Everyone,

The Forum Moderation Team appreciates seeing the different discussions that pop up in the forums, as well as the different writing styles that our users prefer. We understand that frustrations or misunderstandings may sometimes arise, however I do want to ask that we all please make sure to keep the Forum Rules in mind while posting. Specifically:

Treat others with respect. Harassing, attacking, threatening, provoking, calling unwanted attention to, name-calling, insulting, or bothering other users, moderators, or Big Fish employees on the forums will not be tolerated. Play nice.

Do not discuss moderator disciplinary actions. Moderators will not discuss actions and ask that you do not either. Posts that contain this information will be removed and may incur further disciplinary action.

Make sure your posts are constructive and add to the conversation on the forums. Posting just to "level up" or "bump" discussions is considered SPAM. Posts that are not game related will be removed.

We ask that people please refrain from calling unwanted attention to other users, whether by name or not. Additionally, as the Moderation Team doesn't comment on disciplinary actions that are taken in the forums, we also ask that they not be discussed or speculated on in posts. By keeping these rules in mind, and by keeping topics in the forums constructive and related to Rooms of Memory, we can all help to keep this a respectful and enjoyable place for everyone who would like to participate.

Due to violations of those rules in this thread, I'm going to go ahead and lock it. Thank you for your understanding.

bfgPanthalassa

Go to: