bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Zoo Vet 2: Endangered Animals forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 4, 08 11:00 PM
Welcome to Zoo Vet 2: Endangered Animals forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Zoo Vet 2: Endangered Animals players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Christym
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

Re:Welcome to Zoo Vet 2: Endangered Animals forum

[Post New]by Christym on Oct 5, 08 9:06 AM
I'm curious to hear what other people thought of this game.
I like the idea of this game, but it seems like there are only two modes - hand holding and impossible. All of the steps seemed reasonable but I didn't always understand why they chose some things to be important in some cases and not in others. For instance, with some cases medications were given by mouth and also added to the food and in others they were only given by mouth and then at the end it would say 'and they need to be on this for a few weeks'.
It was good especially given the overall complexity of veterinary medicine but it didn't seem intuitive how you were supposed to actually do things. And I work in veterinary medicine and have a pretty good idea of what sort of things would be done in most of the cases mentioned.
I have to admit I got a chuckle out of lab work being done in an instant when it would often take a week or more to actually get results on things like bacterial cultures. Not something that the game can easily deal with, but it makes the process seem much easier and quicker than it is.
I wanted to like this game enough to buy it, but didn't. I felt like knowing quite a bit about veterinary medicine should have helped and I still felt like I had no idea what they were going to recommend next. Perhaps that actually made it more frustrating than it would without the training. I did enjoy the hour trial and loved seeing the cases that were presented.

Nagasse
Stingray
Stingray
5,251 Posts

Re:Welcome to Zoo Vet 2: Endangered Animals forum

[Post New]by Nagasse on Dec 29, 08 5:13 PM
I found this game sad, and I didn't like it, had to uninstall not due to technical problems but because this was not the game for me.

Go to: