Larissa_Jane
Flounder
Flounder
2,273 Posts

timer

[Post New]by Larissa_Jane on Jun 28, 16 11:55 PM
I have read how so many of you will not try and/or buy this game 'cos of a "timer".
Let me tell you I am an aged person with slow, slow keyboard skills. So far I have got 3 stars at every level!!
The only problem I have is when I think I have the board cleared, but there is just one more to click. I can never seem to find it
Have any of you naysayers tried Travel Riddles: Trip to Italy. It has a timer that can be turned off and more info on screen as to what is still needed to pass that level
Happy travelling to you all

Larissa_Jane
Flounder
Flounder
2,273 Posts

Re:timer

[Post New]by Larissa_Jane on Jun 29, 16 8:38 AM
just swam back to let you al know I am now on level 20 and have taken less than 5 mins per screen!

Edited on 06/29/2016 at 8:39:23 AM PST

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:timer

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jun 29, 16 6:04 PM
I don't have this game, but I'm glad you're willing to challenge yourself. You don't know what you can accomplish if you don't ever get out of your comfort zone. I also believe that "playing fast" isn't all there is to playing M3s well. Yes, it helps if you can play at warp speed, but the really important thing in my opinion is how well you can problem solve. (I've never quite understood those who won't buy M3s where you can't make moves all the time for this reason. Yes, you can't play as fast in those games, but it's not all about playing fast...)

Even if the game ends up being too much for you later on, it's still just a *game* and there will be other ones out there. Happy gaming and best of luck to you!

Go to: