Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for 1001 Jigsaw World Tour: American Puzzle here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jun 29, 16 12:36 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 06/29/2016 at 6:47:49 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for 1001 Jigsaw World Tour: American Puzzle here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 29, 16 6:48 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

polarglen
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for 1001 Jigsaw World Tour: American Puzzle here.

[Post New]by polarglen on Jun 29, 16 4:53 PM
I have Windows 10, a PC. The game won't download. Any suggestions? I love jigsaws and this was disappointing.

polarglen aka Isabeall

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jun 29, 16 5:13 PM
Hi polargen,

I'm sorry to hear that there has been some trouble downloading this game. When a game is unable to be downloaded, or an installation doesn't seem to be working right, the first thing we recommend is to check out the following help guide here:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

If the game is still not downloading after using those steps above, we recommend getting in touch with our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can provide customized support, and are always happy to help.

Thank you for your patience and I hope this helps.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by pmcrn1 on Jun 30, 16 2:49 PM
I downloaded the game and tried to run it, but I got an error message that it won't run with my current screen resolution. My resolution is set per the pc recommendations, so not sure what is going on. Couldn't find anything telling me what screen resolution I should use.

MsTree
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by MsTree on Jun 30, 16 3:58 PM
I downloaded this game to my Windows 10 PC, but got an "Application Violation at 0x00405D2F" error message. I've tried everything that's been suggested about the game crashing and not loading, but am still receiving the message. I even removed the game and downloaded it again. Still received the message.

Downloaded the game to an older PC running Windows Vista and it works perfectly. The recommendations say this game is compatible for Windows 10.

Why am I getting this message?

demon13
Minnow
Minnow
213 Posts

[Post New]by demon13 on Jul 13, 16 7:40 PM
I was trying to answer the screen res,question,,Don't know how to reply to that person that's why i reposted,,Thought it would give a place to answer,, sorry bout that,,Any way i found that if you go to setting for screen res and move it just a little that always fixes it for me,,

[Post New]by Penn145 on Jul 16, 16 10:07 PM
I tried changing resolution and it didn't work for me either. Will be watching for fix.

[Post New]by Jynx0854 on Sep 6, 16 12:37 PM
polarglen wrote:I have Windows 10, a PC. The game won't download. Any suggestions? I love jigsaws and this was disappointing.

polarglen aka Isabeall

I've got the same issue! I wouldn't care if I didn't pay to play my games.

[Post New]by Jozee13 on Oct 3, 16 7:25 PM
The colors on my puzzle pieces do not match the colors of the original picture. There is a colorful picture of a cheeseburger and fries, but my puzzle pieces were all blue and green. Is there a way to fix this?

miscjoan
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by miscjoan on Oct 20, 16 10:09 PM
Yep, my colors are also bad, blue/green. Posted the same for 1001 Jigsaw Earth Chronicles 4 today. Now the Daily Deal Holiday Jigsaw 3 Halloween, same thing.

Someone posted on the other thread that these game don't work correctly with the colors, since the Windows 10 upgrade. They're right, Windows 10, PC.

I didn't check all the others I've purchased yet as I am on a new laptop, but I bet none work. Very frustrating.

clfbp
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by clfbp on Mar 17, 17 7:39 PM
Having same issue with 5 of this game creator's puzzle games released over several years. Using up-to-date Windows 10, has been an issue since I purchased this Windows 10 HP. Puzzles fine on my Windows 7 computers.. Tried all the fixes, even did a clean install before I found this thread. Colors fine on thumbnails and on "image" of puzzle, it's just the puzzle pieces that are all green and blue. Other games look correct.

efc30
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for 1001 Jigsaw World Tour: American Puzzle here.

[Post New]by efc30 on Apr 13, 17 3:10 PM
Daxadillion wrote:A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using. [/quote)

I'm operating on a Windows 10, almost new Dell, and had no trouble downloading 'World Tour.' But as with some of the other writers below, i'm getting fascinating colors that relate to nothing in nature...however, the problem i'm writing about is that suddenly, the game has STOPPED SAVING. I see no place to correct this Any suggestions???

[Post New]by LoriJane144 on Jun 29, 17 9:07 AM

[Does anyone have a solution for the color Problems listed below???????

I bought and paid for 6 jigsaw games. But the only 2 that the colors are correct in are The newest ones 1001 Jigsaw World Tour: Europe Puzzle and 1001 Jigsaw World Tour: Asia
I have a newer ASUS laptop running windows 10 Home 64 bit and the colors were perfect until a win 10 update.

LOTS OF US HAVE THE PROBLEM AND AS A CLUB MEMBER I WONDER WHY THE GAMES DON'T A PATCH UPDATE TO MAKE THEM WORK LIKE THE 2 NEWEST 1001 Jigsaw World Tour: Games? I expect more from BFG

Having same issue with 5 of this game creator's puzzle games released over several years. Using up-to-date Windows 10, has been an issue since I purchased this Windows 10 HP. Puzzles fine on my Windows 7 computers.. Tried all the fixes, even did a clean install before I found this thread. Colors fine on thumbnails and on "image" of puzzle, it's just the puzzle pieces that are all green and blue. Other games look correct.

Someone posted on the other thread that these game don't work correctly with the colors, since the Windows 10 upgrade. They're right, Windows 10, PC.

I didn't check all the others I've purchased yet as I am on a new laptop, but I bet none work. Very frustrating.

The colors on my puzzle pieces do not match the colors of the original picture. There is a colorful picture of a cheeseburger and fries, but my puzzle pieces were all blue and green. Is there a way to fix this?

Go to: