Completing chapter 5 'Mrs Foliats Garden '(Poirot D/mans folly)

[Post New]by ketushka on Feb 7, 10 5:24 PM
When I get all 12 items 'lined through' in the location 'Mrs F's Garden' it never gets a cross-out on the map like all the other locations do when completed.Even if I complete all other locations and go to Mrs F's Garden last, and get all items there ok so that the chapter-total of 61 items is completed, it still does not cross-out on the map, and I can't move on to chapter 6. Is this a common 'gamefault' or
just my PC, or what? Anyone else had this ? Any solution?

Re:Completing chapter 5 'Mrs Foliats Garden '(Poirot D/mans folly)

[Post New]by ketushka on Apr 18, 10 10:07 AM
Sorted it myself ! ALWAYS MUST finish each chapter by picking up a picture !

[Post New]by rhodabird on Sep 29, 10 3:26 PM
I also get stuck in Mrs. Folats Garden - found a picture in another scene - completed all locations - never crosses out the Garden. I even have hints left but no place to put the magnifying glass. Can anyone help?

Completing chapter 5 'Mrs Foliats Garden '(Poirot D/mans folly)

[Post New]by jcyndi on Mar 5, 11 5:20 PM
ketushka wrote:When I get all 12 items 'lined through' in the location 'Mrs F's Garden' it never gets a cross-out on the map like all the other locations do when completed.Even if I complete all other locations and go to Mrs F's Garden last, and get all items there ok so that the chapter-total of 61 items is completed, it still does not cross-out on the map, and I can't move on to chapter 6. Is this a common 'gamefault' or
just my PC, or what? Anyone else had this ? Any solution?

[Post New]by cynortiz75 on May 21, 11 8:05 PM
I too am having the same problem. I have a 60 minute trial but if I really like a game I buy it. I will not purchase this game. No matter how many times I restart the game, It will not X out the garden even when all items are fournd. Very frustrating, and a shame it is such a good game.

Edited on 05/21/2011 at 8:06:53 PM PST

[Post New]by Wally7243 on Mar 4, 14 7:42 PM
Did anyone get this fixed??? same problem and I purchased this game.. the garden will not cross out and therefore i cannot go beyond Chapter 5

Go to: