GraciesDD
Minnow
Minnow
293 Posts

Lost myplace

[Post New]by GraciesDD on Feb 7, 10 6:18 PM
I played well over 3/4 of the game and went back tonight and my profile was gone......Poof...............wanted me to start all over again.

Not going to do it. Not a happy camper.

Re:Lost myplace

[Post New]by gramma_d on Feb 7, 10 9:53 PM
I am having the same problem. l've had to start over twice now and of course when I came back tonight, all is lost and wants me to start over. Any solution yet. I'll let you know if l find out anything and hopefully you'll do the same. I e-mailed tech support. Will post my answer as soon as they e-mail me back. Thanks

Edited on 02/07/2010 at 10:34:44 PM PST

[Post New]by pattyanny on Feb 8, 10 12:06 PM
I'm in the same boat. Hopefully easy to fix

GraciesDD
Minnow
Minnow
293 Posts

[Post New]by GraciesDD on Feb 9, 10 8:40 PM
I uninstalled the game and got back to where I was............but I had to start from the beginning.............I know I said I wasn't going to do it...........but I am weak for a good game.

So far so good..........got past the 3/4 mark.

Good Luck!

nene093035
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by nene093035 on Feb 12, 10 9:03 AM
I was having the same problem so I uninstalled and reinstalled and then saved the game. It worked fine.

redcree
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by redcree on Feb 13, 10 6:47 PM
do we have an answer to this problem? i was 3/4 thru the game and left and they
knowked me off

help please

[Post New]by JoeBee1 on Feb 15, 10 9:44 AM
Doesn't save. When I launch the game it states the file is corrupted. I have to start all over. I usually play a game for 30-40 minute sessions. I'm running Windows 7.

tv9725
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by tv9725 on Feb 22, 10 11:41 AM
I have vista and this has happened 3 times now. first was with the trial version i had only went like 3 levels so wasnt too bad. Started over was fine. Then i bought the game to finish i got half way thru and went to go back and poof gone again then again at little past halfway mark.
i have vista 3gig of ram and 2.4 ghz dual processors

[Post New]by MsClaudia on Feb 24, 10 12:44 PM
I am losing everything 3/4 through the game. I have started it a number of time from the beginning. Will there ever be a fix to this problem. I hate spending my time on something I haven't been able to finish. It's a great game.

[Post New]by mombobrob on May 25, 10 1:39 PM
I am using a Mac version and have the same problem—my game WILL NOT SAVE!
Any suggestions?

MrsSkippy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,388 Posts

[Post New]by MrsSkippy on May 25, 10 1:50 PM
That happened to me also. Aftrt the second time starting from the begining I deleted it. I never reported the problem though

Go to: