Lilabelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
516 Posts

Nightmare just multipled !!!!!

[Post New]by Lilabelle on Jun 29, 16 12:42 PM
When the Android update arrived I did not avail myself after reading about the night mode travails and the number of people who suffered In a way I am most familiar in my own daily personal experience.
Two days ago I updated my lowest leveled game to test my ability to play. For me the mode Is a complete deal beaker.
Because of this I kept ignoring the update notification every time I opened my main Kindle and secondary Android Games and just continued playing collecting coin and inventory hoping for a fix on the nightmare mode.
Today all my devices are forcing the update. I will play all until only nightmare is left. Then I will only play the tournament's, dice, Tina's daily spin, fortune wheel and most importantly gifting. If this is not fixed my only recourse after two years or more of enjoyment is to leave my Lovely Journey shared with so many around the World.
I will patiently and optimistically await for a Fair Resolution.

As Always Happy Gaming to All

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Nightmare just multipled !!!!!

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 29, 16 1:30 PM
Hi Lilabelle,

It is understandable the concern that the Night Mode can cause. Please keep in mind that it is always recommended to update to the latest version of the game. This will ensure that all progress is saved and any fixes contained in the update get implemented to your game. For the concerns with Night Mode, the appropriate teams were aware of player's concerns and they have currently disabled that feature. For more information, see the following announcement:

An Announcement regarding Night Mode on all platforms- June 29, 2016

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgBellerophon

Lilabelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
516 Posts

Re:Nightmare just multipled !!!!!

[Post New]by Lilabelle on Jun 29, 16 2:21 PM
One BIG thank you. to all at

Go to: