rooms,mansion 1 room 404

rooms,mansion 1 room 404

[Post New]by GarthV8der on Oct 5, 08 12:53 AM
need help with this room, i can't get to the key...

Re:rooms,mansion 1 room 404

[Post New]by GarthV8der on Oct 5, 08 12:03 PM
thx, prpldiva
I'll give this a try....

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 5, 08 12:06 PM
You're very welcome! Good luck and have fun!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 5, 08 12:29 PM
I just checked and the solution is correct.. Make sure to do one step at a time. If you need to climb two ladders and click on the top one, he wont move.

[Post New]by GarthV8der on Oct 5, 08 12:29 PM
yes I did, As a matter of fact I tried moveing over a bit, then clicking on second ladder.

[Post New]by GarthV8der on Oct 5, 08 12:48 PM
ok,somethings really scewy, that part worked this time but now when i try moving up the ladder to get the key she says
I can't get there
, waz up with this game?...on a lighter note, i just saw with my last post i gradiated to sea anemone yippeeeeeee............

[Post New]by GarthV8der on Oct 5, 08 12:51 PM
oops, that was from sea anemone to jelly fish...yippeeeeeee!

[Post New]by GarthV8der on Oct 5, 08 11:27 PM
prpldva,
I'm so po'ed i wrote to tech ,just cked my email still no word, went to another game sight to play some eval. games came back uninstalled /reinstalled, got back to room 404, same freaky thing,can't go up ladder,tried to figure a way to get wooden ladder in place to no evail...don't know what to do nowwent and got puzzle piece thought maybe now ot'll work ,....NOT......gee, i'm really po'ed............
garthv8der

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 6, 08 4:46 AM
Don't give up! This is such a great game! Tech support will be able to help you. Are you a Game Club member? If so, you can do a live chat- go to my account.

[Post New]by GarthV8der on Oct 10, 08 4:25 AM
well after several days ,Ifinally get a message from tech support ,they suggest I upgrade my graphics driver, i find this very doubtful since I just upgraded them last year and have'nt had any probs with other games but I go ahead and do it anyway, uninstalled and reinstalled for the third time already, finally work my way back to 404 and I'll be Da*$#&* if it did'nt go just right,lmao,Now I gotta figure out what I'm doing wrong in a room in mansion 2 but can't remember which one I was in

[Post New]by GarthV8der on Oct 10, 08 4:31 AM
well after several days ,Ifinally get a message from tech support ,they suggest I upgrade my graphics driver, i find this very doubtful since I just upgraded them last year and have'nt had any probs with other games but I go ahead and do it anyway, uninstalled and reinstalled for the third time already, finally work my way back to 404 and I'll be Da*$#&* if it did'nt go just right,lmao,Now I gotta figure out what I'm doing wrong in a room in mansion 2 but can't remember which one I was in

nomatt
Herring
Herring
377 Posts

[Post New]by nomatt on Feb 23, 09 1:54 AM
I've just posted a new topic on exactly this problem, seems the game needs a patch. It should not be this frustrating. The game is basically broke!

Ses2689
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Ses2689 on Apr 15, 09 4:43 PM
Same problem here. Whats up? After all these months and no fix?

paradoxno1
Flounder
Flounder
2,497 Posts

[Post New]by paradoxno1 on Apr 17, 09 8:31 AM
i also had the same problem but i found a fix go into options where it says quality press it once so the thumb points down game should now work how it should well it worked for me good luck hope it works

[Post New]by elfinwoman on Feb 6, 10 7:16 PM
I was having the same problems with the ladder. I had already played to whole game and was replaying it using the time mode. when I went back and checked the full screen option I noticed that the resolution had changed itself to 800 x whatever. I reset it to the highest resolution and that fixed the problem immediately. Hope this helps.

[Post New]by multifaceted0 on Apr 29, 10 4:09 PM
paradoxno1 wrote:i also had the same problem but i found a fix go into options where it says quality press it once so the thumb points down game should now work how it should well it worked for me good luck hope it works

That is just too funny...i've been fighting this for days and found your post. i already had the thumbs down. So just for grins i tried the thumb sideways and thumb up. The thumb up made it work for me. This is crazy. Oh well at least i have a place to tinker with when i hit a glitch. hope i can finish game now. Thanks for your post...i wouldn't have thought to try this without it.

kimberph
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by kimberph on Aug 16, 10 10:18 AM
I had the same problem with this level and played with resolution as suggested until it worked. Very strange but many thanks for the help.

Apadenska
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by Apadenska on Aug 17, 10 5:10 PM
paradoxno1 wrote:i also had the same problem but i found a fix go into options where it says quality press it once so the thumb points down game should now work how it should well it worked for me good luck hope it works

Thank you for the tip! to It worked for me and I was in high resolution.

Go to: