update

[Post New]by sthrightwhale on Jun 29, 16 9:32 PM
Hi, I have just finished the new world and wondered how long it would be before the next update. At the moment, all I can do is log in, get my daily rewards and log out. Is anyone else waiting?

Re:update

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Jun 30, 16 2:30 AM
I'm sure that a lot of people are waiting, myself included. In addition to getting your daily rewards that you're doing, there are other things that you can do that don't take much time. they will also prepare you for future updates - I hope.
1) Play the arena daily to get coins and cards;
2) Sell fireflies in the Dragon District daily to get more coins;
3) "Mine" the fireflies daily in all worlds daily to get closer to the total firefly achievement (It's Elemental) and get more fireflies to sell;
4) Go to the gold mine in Witchville daily to get more coins.
If you're really bored, you can replay some levels to get the achievements!?
Good Luck.

[Post New]by sthrightwhale on Jun 30, 16 5:43 AM
thank Fred I will do that, just bored waiting

Finnakee
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by Finnakee on Jun 30, 16 6:09 AM
Been doing what Fred wrote in. In Witchville I play number 35 it seems it has the most mana blocks and I play for the blocks and not the win because you lose you get to spin the wheel hoping for another 45 gold and a count for wheel achievement.

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Jun 30, 16 7:35 AM
Finnakee, if you want mana blocks, try the bottom level in the tower, next to level 73, in Witchville. The level is unnumbered but is called "Foot of the Tower." This level has 30 initial mana blocks as compared to 25 in level 35. It's also easier than level 35 since it doesn't have chains like level 35. Bottom line, though, it's still whatever you prefer. Good Luck.

Finnakee
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by Finnakee on Jun 30, 16 7:41 AM
Thanks Fred I'll give it a try. I got a long way to go for that achievement. My count for mana blocks so far is 11,794 out of 75,000 for that achievement. But I mainly play for the crazy wheel spin.

Edited on 06/30/2016 at 7:46:40 AM PST

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Jun 30, 16 8:03 AM
Actually, just try to lose any level to get the Crazy Wheel. Since I've completed all the worlds, I try to get some of the achievements - but only if I get bored playing some of my other games. My achievements, so far:
Adventurous! (Crazy Wheel) : 481/1,500
Crazy Maker : Complete
It's Elemental (fireflies) :785 k/1 M
Blockhead (mana crystals) : 30,414/75,000
Level Buster : Complete
Miner : Complete
Fireworks Launcher : 2,703/5,000
Game Changer : Complete
Butterfly Catcher : Complete
If I ever complete the 75,000 mana crystals, I deserve the Blockhead award. It would describe me perfectly for even trying!!??

Finnakee
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by Finnakee on Jun 30, 16 8:45 AM
My stats so far

Adventurous 507 - 1.500

Crazy - Maker 439 - 700

It's Elemental 835k - 1m

Block Head 11,819 - 75,000

Level Buster complete

Miner complete

Fireworks Launcher 2,529 - 5,000

Game Changer complete

Butterfly Catcher complete

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Jun 30, 16 9:06 AM
I'm impressed with your Elemental progress. As you've noticed, everybody (myself included) has had trouble getting fireflies. You have gathered a bunch! I see now why you started the thread, "Where to get fireflies in Lost World."

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

[Post New]by Theorem on Jul 1, 16 11:13 AM
Mine so far, being at level 90 in Lost Island, so haven't really taken care of the achievements yet:

Adventurous: 319 / 1'500 (silver)
Crazy Maker: 28 / 70 (bronze)
It's Elemental: 716k / 1m (silver)
Block Head: 9'351 / 75'000 (silver)
Level Buster: 250 in one session with the glitchy clock on top of that? No way!
Miner: complete
Fireworks Launcher: 1'924 / 5'000 (silver)
Game Changer: complete
Butterfly Catcher: 1'499 / 5'000 (silver)

Still a lot to do in case I finish the 4th world before a new one is released!

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Jul 1, 16 12:23 PM
Theorem, you have a lot done towards the achievements. Good job. I don't know how many more I'll finish since the achievements are a "filler" at this time. I'm awaiting updates on a few games now - and struggling along on another. Finnakee and I have both finished the Level Buster achievement but I don't remember what was required. I know others have expressed concern over how long it would take. I can only guess that when I and others finished this achievement that the required number was less!? Good Luck.

PS Just did a search and out that the original gold requirement for Level Buster was 45!!!!!

Edited on 07/01/2016 at 12:35:00 PM PST

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

[Post New]by Theorem on Jul 1, 16 3:33 PM
Thanks Fred!

Yup, it was 45. If I had known what they had planned to do with that achievement, I would have completed it immediately! Not that it matters really!

P.S. You've destroyed an impressive amount of ice blocks! Hats off!

Edited on 07/01/2016 at 3:35:33 PM PST

Misty_eyed1
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by Misty_eyed1 on Jul 6, 16 7:41 PM
Needing my Match fix.....soon I hope

Go to: