bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Tourist Trap: Build the Nation's Greatest Vacations forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 8, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Tourist Trap: Build the Nation's Greatest Vacations forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Tourist Trap: Build the Nation's Greatest Vacations players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Tourist Trap: Build the Nation's Greatest Vacations forum

[Post New]by hannah86 on Feb 12, 10 2:53 AM
Hi,

How do you place hotel for business people - everytime i try it just says i have to connect it with a road even though i already have?

Thanks

popcorn_20000
Marlin
Marlin
8,219 Posts

[Post New]by popcorn_20000 on Feb 12, 10 6:36 PM
Hannah -> This stumped me too, then I realized you need to replace the dirt road with paved road, from highway down to your business hotel.

Game Review -> I played the trial and thought it seemed ok. However after completing it in only a few hours I noticed that the game lacked entertainment value. It was slow paced and not very hard to complete.
In regards to graphics and sounds had no problems, no did I encounter any other problems or errors.

[Post New]by huskypam on Feb 18, 11 3:46 PM
I love this game, i only played the trial sadly something got lost in the download. I couldn't read the writing, it was all different colors and bitty. I uninstalled it, then re-installed it, but there was no change. This makes me so sad because I loved playing this game.

[Post New]by Sicire on Mar 21, 11 10:39 PM
This "GAME" has NO value what so ever. I can make roads...then there is always a debt over the building. HOW do you make money so you can improve the tourist attraction? WHERE are the tourists? What is the PURPOSE of the Committee or whoever they are? There is NO interplay...no nothing...just Cha Ching and another $170 comes off the account.

I feel I LOST money (for real) on this one and would LOVE to get my $2.99 back to put towards a better game! This one does NOTHING!

Go to: