paulmiss
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

graveyard

[Post New]by paulmiss on Feb 8, 10 4:57 AM
i got started with wiping the tombstones off but it,s too much work just to get a glance at the names and to think i bought this game.did anyone make it any farther

Re:graveyard

[Post New]by katlin122 on Feb 17, 10 7:15 AM
Whats with the graveyard? can't wipe off the stones!

[Post New]by mildred4301 on Feb 20, 10 9:35 AM
took the hedge cutters to clear the stones, then what no clues no hints, what goes on

cerej
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by cerej on Feb 22, 10 12:45 PM
Same problem, I even tried to wet the cloth with the dripping water and scrubed to no avail. There has to be a better way! Anyone get past this part? The no hints is a pain!

littykat04941
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

[Post New]by littykat04941 on Mar 2, 10 7:23 AM
I can't get past the graveyard either. There are sparkles on the cross on the left but, nothing appears if I click on it. I am discouraged...... Help. The hints won't come up.

[Post New]by chertseyrob on Mar 8, 10 2:35 AM
Be careful with the position of the shears when cutting the greenery on the stones, once all the greenery has gone, you can then get the cloths to clean the headstones.

Make sure you clean all of the headstones, you will then see the Grandmother's name clearly and advance to the next location.

[Post New]by Majcan on May 31, 10 10:32 AM
Trying to cut the grass off the stones. Looks like it is off. But can't move on. Have tried several times. HELP

Go to: