bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Haunted Legends: The Iron Mask Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 30, 16 12:29 AM
Welcome to Haunted Legends: The Iron Mask Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Haunted Legends: The Iron Mask Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

Re:Welcome to Haunted Legends: The Iron Mask Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by 0161 on Jun 30, 16 4:10 AM

Edited on 06/30/2016 at 7:00:04 AM PST

nightmusk
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by nightmusk on Jun 30, 16 5:26 AM

Edited on 06/30/2016 at 7:02:40 AM PST

Euskalduna
Stingray
Stingray
5,991 Posts

[Post New]by Euskalduna on Jun 30, 16 6:01 AM

Edited on 06/30/2016 at 7:04:42 AM PST

Foxy57
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by Foxy57 on Jun 30, 16 6:09 AM

Edited on 06/30/2016 at 7:06:42 AM PST

[Post New]by wiltshirecarp on Jun 30, 16 6:33 AM

Edited on 06/30/2016 at 7:08:35 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 30, 16 7:11 AM
Hi there,

The Moderation Team understands the frustration and concern that may arise with the appearance of spam in the forums. When posting in the forums, we do ask that players keep in mind the Forum Rules, specifically,

Do not respond to or comment on posts or discussions that break the rules. Report the post or discussion to a moderator. Contributing, even to mention that something breaks the rules, keeps that discussion visible and aggravates the problem.

We continue to ask that users not comment on the spam posts in the forums. The moderators continue to manually ban each spam poster and delete each post once we are able. We greatly appreciate everyone's patience as we continue to request an upgrade to our spam filters. To help streamline this process, please refrain from commenting on the posts themselves.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgBellerophon

Moneve
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Moneve on Jul 2, 16 8:10 AM
Not real savvy about using Forums, so please accept apology if I am doing this wrongly.
Question: I have found horse shoes in every screen but it doesn't seem to be enough to use in the Extras. Are there more than one horse shoe in each screen shot? I am playing the game a second time and even with a magnifying glass, I am still not finding more than one per screen. Please advise! A Happy and Blessed 4th of July to all the Big Fish staff!

doneganart
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by doneganart on Jul 9, 16 11:33 PM
I hate these ending when they are not 'ENDINGS" You are left hangings as to what happened and I know of course you will have to buy another game to see how it end. That is not why we pay money for the collectors addition. I am sick and tired of BF games and have spend several thousand dollars paying for these game. You need to get your act together and give us complete games where we do not have to pay extra for more additions to find out how they end! If they ever do!

[Post New]by 27melton on Jul 28, 16 5:51 AM
I tried this out on the free trial. No problem. I then bought the game but all I get is a violation error. Why?

[Post New]by annsant on Aug 28, 16 9:06 AM
I got to the part (Chapter 5), where I gave the pouch to Sen and he gives it back to me. Nothing else happened. I clicked the Hint and it directed me to the gate, don't know the code so can't enter it. Went to the shackles but I have no key. What now?>

[Post New]by uedama on Feb 15, 17 11:38 AM
I can not play the game!!!!

Edited on 03/03/2017 at 3:38:40 PM PST

Go to: