remedy

[Post New]by sheelawheeler on Oct 5, 08 5:08 AM
Hi I purchased this game yesterday the 3rd but am unable to get past the first pages. Help please.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:remedy

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 5, 08 6:52 AM
Hi sheelawheeler! Welcome to the forums!

Gameboomers has an great walkthrough for this game.

[Post New]by sheelawheeler on Oct 5, 08 8:28 AM
thanks for help prpidva have got the gameboomers walkthrough but still cannot get into the bedroom , only get as far as the wallpaper and no further. What am I doing wrong? any ideas.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 5, 08 8:39 AM
Wow- I'm totally lost- you should be able to walk right into her bedroom.

As is any adventure game, I would go back and check every nook and cranny, It's easy to sometimes miss something.

I wish I was more help.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 5, 08 12:20 PM
sheelawheeler wrote:am into the game at last thanks prpidva, hate it though but will persevere to the bitter end.

You're very welome! I'll help when I can if you need it!

Purplerabbit
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
18,590 Posts

[Post New]by Purplerabbit on Nov 4, 08 4:13 AM
I've tried to play this and am just wondering aimlessly around the house! Weirdo game.

lorgran
Clownfish
Clownfish
539 Posts

[Post New]by lorgran on Nov 4, 08 4:21 AM
i plaid time stand still, from the same series, couldnt make a step without walkthrough, way too complicated, all those 2 steps right then back then force, would never come up with the solution on my own.

[Post New]by boodoo55 on Nov 7, 08 12:23 PM
i am at the grave yard and i have no clue what to do next does big fish have instructions on the game

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 7, 08 2:32 PM
boodoo55 wrote:i am at the grave yard and i have no clue what to do next does big fish have instructions on the game

Hi Boodoo55- welcome to the forums!

Gameboomers has a great walkthrough for this game. Go to their site and click on walkthroughs

BoJean
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by BoJean on Aug 12, 09 12:39 PM
i am at the graveyard church. I cannot find the red or purple door inside the church. I face the outside doors, turn right and there is a table instead of a door. Help Please!

[Post New]by michelle1111 on Feb 21, 10 5:34 AM
trying to get to downtown did i miss something at bobs lab no signs of downtown.
went to gameboomers. still no help any ideas thanks

Go to: