Have all gold and the mansion but can't progress

[Post New]by coro49 on Feb 8, 10 3:48 PM
I have gold in every level, have purchased the mansion but can't get into that very last level where the will is. It keeps saying to go back and complete previous levels, but I have, haven't I???? What am I doing wrong?

Re:Have all gold and the mansion but can't progress

[Post New]by cyneburgleah on Feb 10, 10 12:50 AM
the same is happening to me

[Post New]by thedrazfam on Feb 11, 10 2:57 PM
Yes ... another victim of the "All Gold" levels and it states that I need to complete all levels, when I click on the Mansion.

Good thing I had a great time playing it, but it would be nice to actually finish.

Can't anyone help?? Please!

Edited on 02/11/2010 at 2:59:30 PM PST

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Feb 19, 10 11:32 AM
Hi folks,

If you find yourself unable to finish the game properly, please send an e-mail to our Customer Support team with a Dr. Felix report attached.

To do this, first run the Dr. Felix program (click the link below):

Dr. Felix

After downloading and running the Dr. Felix program, it will save a .zip file to your desktop. Attach this file to your message when e-mailing Customer Support. For more information on how to do this, check out the following article:

Attach File to Customer Support Ticket.

Thanks!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

[Post New]by lnieman on Mar 27, 10 4:01 PM
I got this as well, I managed to play the mansion level though by replaying the waterpark level.

[Post New]by shellie0730 on Mar 27, 10 4:04 PM
When I played, I had to replay the last level with the water park before the mansion & then it let me move on.

muen
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by muen on Nov 4, 12 10:38 AM
How did you get gold on some of these levels? Is there a trick. I'm stuck on the first island. Thanks.

[Post New]by PhaedrasPhantasy on Jan 31, 13 4:39 AM
muen wrote:How did you get gold on some of these levels? Is there a trick. I'm stuck on the first island. Thanks.

You don't need gold to finish the game, and dig up the will, but the first island, last level building an ice cream shop was the only way I could do it in time. I answered your other question on your other post about the suitcases. Hope that helps you with things!

Edited on 01/31/2013 at 4:39:50 AM PST

Go to: