level 98

[Post New]by Sapphirain on Jun 30, 16 8:20 AM
I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I can't even get past the first level on this. Any help would be appreciated.

Finnakee
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

Re:level 98

[Post New]by Finnakee on Jun 30, 16 8:53 AM
Can't help you.
Why you ask
Need to know which world you are on.
Dragon / Witch / Troll or Lost.
Once I know where you are, then I will look to see how I can help you.

Finn

pineo
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by pineo on Jul 9, 16 9:03 PM
I am having the same problem. Level 98 in the first world. Can't get past even the first level. Can anyone help?

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Jul 10, 16 9:15 AM
The key to this level is to use as least two boosts. Use the first one - "Flash" before you hit the Play button. It destroys all blockers and is the middle boost shown. Then after entering the play screen, immediately use the "Fire Burst" boost. It's shown on the right and destroys mana crystals (ice). To use it, click on the boost and then on the mana crystal. After that destroy the remaining blocks by making matches. Get as many bonuses and bombs as you can along the way in order to increase your score. Of course, you can use other boosts as needed, but use at least the two I mentioned. Good Luck.

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Jul 12, 16 8:53 AM
Jeepers Fred, your solution is so much easier than mine. I went in with trinkets (my favorite boost) and used one hammer. I think I really like personally destroying the 'íce'. Utilizing the Flash and Fire Burst is much more efficient and the cost is about the same.

Cheers

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Jul 12, 16 12:30 PM
mpendo, stick with what works for you. I don't know that my solution is the best solution - it's just "my" solution. Wait..... that may mean that I need to patent it!? My favorite boost is the wave. Unfortunately it can't be used everywhere. Good Luck.

Go to: