Skrdykat
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

Help! Match-3 Achievement question

[Post New]by Skrdykat on Jun 30, 16 9:27 AM
I want to get all the achievements but I'm way behind in the winter wear that you get playing the match-3.

At first, they tried to explain how it worked but I just skipped past the instructions really fast and now I regret it as I'm not sure I'm doing it right! Can anyone tell me WHAT refills the energy bar and basically how to play it so that you win more than one lousy glove every time?

The instructions were pretty detailed but now I can't access them. Any tips?

Thanks!

Re:Help! Match-3 Achievement question

[Post New]by susybryan on Jun 30, 16 4:12 PM
From what "I've" learned so far [just bought this game].... it seems that in the winter wear/match 3 games... if you get 3 coins together [up/across/sideways] that fills up the meter - so the more coins, the faster you get them - the more the energy bar fills. Hope this helps!

Skrdykat
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by Skrdykat on Jun 30, 16 6:48 PM
Thanks!

I'll focus more on the coins.... I was getting like, 5 and 6 regular matches and it didn't seem to do anything.

The most I've been able to get in one round is 3 pieces of winter wear, but that was after playing a million times.....still, have to keep playing to get last achievement!

JayTeeLine
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by JayTeeLine on Jul 4, 16 8:27 AM
So glad to hear that I am not alone. Oh I think my 'smug' days have come to an end. Who knew such a little game could be so frightfully NOT easy. Still smiling.

Go to: