When is the next world coming?
ghee whatever was done was a huge waste

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

Re:today's update

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Jul 1, 16 7:35 AM
The missing seed pack for the Firefly farm in DD level 36 has been found in this update so it can now be built.

Doesn't help you if you have already progressed past Level 66, but at least new players won't get stuck.

Re:today's (Jul 1 2016) update

[Post New]by Eveoflove on Jul 1, 16 10:11 AM
The update also:
- costs 1 life if you do LOSE a battle against your adversary in the arena, and
- the "crazy weel" only awards 25 gold coins instead of 45

Looks like devs are making this game more and more difficult, which for me means less and less enjoyable.

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Jul 1, 16 12:47 PM
I haven't updated yet as I have finished the 4th World.

Good that they have fixed that missing seed from DD. A lot of players left over that huge glitch. Yes one could work around that but it just ticked folks off.

Because of the changes that Eve.. mentioned above, I would advise most players if they are past the seed problem, to refrain from the downloading the update. The update would just hamper you from earning the gold coins you need for boosts to conquer the difficult levels.

If the past is a predictor of the future - you will be forced to update soon. Make hay while the sun is shining!

Cheers

Edited on 07/01/2016 at 12:54:15 PM PST

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

[Post New]by Theorem on Jul 1, 16 3:29 PM
Thanks for the info, Eve. Not having the seed glitch (way past that), I shall restrain myself from updating my game as long as I don't have to.

[Post New]by sthrightwhale on Jul 2, 16 12:11 AM
I have notice we only get 25 gold coins now from the crazy wheel

LMcCrary
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by LMcCrary on Jul 3, 16 10:10 AM
Then I guess it's good that arena play became easier with the 4th world update. If you pick a suit of armor that includes a health bonus you rarely lose the arena battles.

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Jul 3, 16 2:42 PM
LMcCrary, I find Mountain Ruler works best for me for the Arena or fighting enemies. It adds five points to each attack mode. However, since the Arena is so easy now, it may not make any difference what "skin" is used!

jack7242
Clownfish
Clownfish
721 Posts

[Post New]by jack7242 on Jul 7, 16 12:57 PM
Not happy with latest update! Each update has cost the players. Is this the devs way of trying to make money. They stole my dup cards which were worth 10 coins each, and I had a few, they took away the bonuses in each of the first three worlds, which I had paid to open, now they are taking a life each time I am beaten in the challenge. This is grossly unfair as the opponents already have three times as much energy as I do, to start with.

They are spoiling what used to be a fun little game. Boo!!

RickF
Minnow
Minnow
201 Posts

[Post New]by RickF on Jul 7, 16 5:20 PM
I'm really starting to believe that these Free to play games are mislabeled. They should be called free to down load, if you want to play, better get the credit card ready

Talarin
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Talarin on Jul 8, 16 4:46 AM
Like most of you, I too am getting disgusted with these updates. I would much rather spend the money upfront to buy the game than have to pay as you go. It's getting pretty tedious having to replay level after level just to get enough fireflies to advance to the next section. I hope they address this, but I'm not holding my breath. It's a shame too, because this really was a fun game.

Edited on 07/08/2016 at 4:46:37 AM PST

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Jul 8, 16 4:52 AM
RickF wrote:I'm really starting to believe that these Free to play games are mislabeled. They should be called free to down load, if you want to play, better get the credit card ready

I have played many FTPs and it is entirely possible to play without spending a dime. HOWEVER, such games are usually far less enjoyable than they should be because the strategy is to allow you to play on one hand, but on the other to make you pay through frustration, by making progress extremely slow via impossible or endlessly repetitive tasks. And if a game is too easy for that, then they adjust it accordingly to make it more frustrating. Sir Match A Lot is such an example. I'd rather pay a fair amount per month or per update and have a better game that does not test my patience. Games should be FUN, not tedious work. It's time to change this unsuccessful model.

moonryu
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

[Post New]by moonryu on Jul 8, 16 8:48 AM
And I would like to see the game companies that make these FTP games, that after the initial money making has happened and the FTP players drop that they make the game buyable flat out.

I don't know how many FTP games I drop because I hit my limit on what I am willing to spend for what was a good game but you just had to spend more than $20 to play it.

Go to: