suehorse
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

Crowbar

[Post New]by suehorse on Oct 5, 08 7:40 AM
I am in the room with the seated statue and the glowing flower. The mini-game before that room is the circle puzzle.

Edited on 10/05/2008 at 11:07:35 AM PST

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Re:Crowbar

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 5, 08 8:51 AM
There is more that one crowbar in the game. What level of the game are you on? What room are you in? What mini-game are you being taken to when you restart?

suehorse
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by suehorse on Oct 5, 08 11:05 AM
I am in the room with the seated statue and the glowing flower. The mini-game before that room is the circle puzzle.

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Oct 5, 08 11:11 AM
You use the lever in the blue cursor area to the left of the statue. You need a container to capture the blue glowing flower.

[Post New]by ssmokiejoe on Oct 7, 08 7:25 AM
I'm stuck. I've restarted the game and played thru to this part twice, but still havent been able to find where the lever is to open the statue and get the crowbar!! Any help would be really appreciated!!!

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Oct 7, 08 7:33 AM
ssmokiejoe, welcome to the Fish Pond. there are several maps in this segment. The lever will be in your items-to-find list on the map with the huge spider. There is a square stone with a ring in the front on the right bottom of map. There is a matching square stone on the left ... which is where the ring needs to be placed. The lever can be found above the left square stone's right corner. Good Luck

[Post New]by ssmokiejoe on Oct 7, 08 8:21 AM
Thanks!!!!!

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Oct 7, 08 8:55 AM
You're very welcome. Happy gaming

[Post New]by luvsbingo1949 on Jan 14, 09 7:29 AM
HELP PLEASE------[---------- HOW DO YOU OPEN THOSE THREE DOORS?????? I OPENED THE FIRST ONE, DONT KNOW HOW THOUGH, BUT CANT GET SECOND ONE TO OPEN.

[Post New]by Marbee on Jan 14, 09 1:56 PM
Did you ever find out where to find the lever to get to the crowbar? The Puzzle before with the lights only opens one door for me. Are they all supposed to open? I need help getting to the place where the lever is.

[Post New]by EdiRusso on Aug 19, 10 2:50 PM
cesse47 wrote:ssmokiejoe, welcome to the Fish Pond. there are several maps in this segment. The lever will be in your items-to-find list on the map with the huge spider. There is a square stone with a ring in the front on the right bottom of map. There is a matching square stone on the left ... which is where the ring needs to be placed. The lever can be found above the left square stone's right corner. Good Luck

[Post New]by EdiRusso on Aug 19, 10 2:58 PM
(Big Spider Map) How do you get the ring out of the spiders grasp and onto the left-hand square stone?

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Aug 20, 10 10:45 PM
EdiRusso, sent you a PM. Hope it helps.

PS, welcome to the Fish Pond!!

Go to: