Re:Peppertree Course

[Post New]by imrnnl8 on Jan 28, 09 12:33 PM
Hello! I've been having problems getting past the Peppertree course too. The goal is to win $20,000 (including the purse of $14,835). I believe I've won it with earning $8387 + $14,835 purse??? But, I'm not getting a pass to the next course. My version is PC, BTW. I've sent in an email to CS to check out if it's my math or a bug in the program.

I don't know if this is the same type of problem you're having or if you're just looking for tips & tricks. On the other courses, where you have to win enough cash in order to go forward, I've just tried to get a couple hands with long runs where it multiplies the course cash x5. Plus it's good if you are lucky enough to get a few extra cash prizes with the wild cards, like putting, gopher wash, etc. Mainly just try to collect clubs and use them wisely to earn a 5x multiplier and/or a perfect score/under par.

Good luck!

UPDATE: Won the round again, got as far as getting the notice of winning the course and some extra cash but didn't get advanced!

Edited on 01/29/2009 at 9:50:32 PM PST

[Post New]by beddybeddy83 on Jul 6, 09 2:57 PM
I am stuck on Peppertree as well. I have been here for a few weeks and i am gettign sick of it

Gentlsong
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,865 Posts

[Post New]by Gentlsong on Jul 9, 09 6:30 PM
Anyone have any tips for getting past this one? Seems I can win the course but not win enough money to unlock the next course.

princesschaos1st
Narwhal
Narwhal
34,838 Posts

[Post New]by princesschaos1st on Jul 9, 09 6:36 PM
I think I used a nine iron....on my computer monitor this was a tough one but eventually I got past it...don't remember how though, just be patient and show the who's boss I'll go take another look at it and get back with oyu

[Post New]by maribethp on Jan 27, 13 9:59 AM
I too have been stuck on peppertree. the concept of filling golf bag with irons only works for one or two rounds, not the entire run. I even get messages on the screen that I have gotten the highest score ever, but not enough to advance, which makes no sense at all. seems like a way to agonize the players to me.

Go to: