Return to RavenHurst

[Post New]by longbase on Feb 9, 10 7:14 AM

Stuck ! Can not find the "R" for the typewriter. Can not get past the School. Can not find anything to open up the teddybear in the cellar. Can not connect the telephone.

haggishead
Shark
Shark
13,780 Posts

Re:Return to RavenHurst

[Post New]by haggishead on Feb 9, 10 7:28 AM
Welcome to the pond longbase. Sorry can't help but go to the top of this page and click on 'All Game Forums', type in name of game and you'll get help there. There is probably a walkthrough for this game as well. Good luck.

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Feb 9, 10 2:01 PM
Google "Return to Ravenhearst walkthrough"

There's a good one on Gamezebo.

shawk
Manatee
Manatee
4,143 Posts

[Post New]by shawk on Feb 9, 10 2:16 PM
haggishead wrote:Welcome to the pond longbase. Sorry can't help but go to the top of this page and click on 'All Game Forums', type in name of game and you'll get help there. There is probably a walkthrough for this game as well. Good luck.
has got a blog walkthrough,I found the one at Gamezebo confusing to me (but I am not the brightest crayon in the box lol) s was easier for me to follow.

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Feb 9, 10 2:53 PM
Really? Because I never found one on BFG as it was before Margie started working here. Perhaps you could provide a link for the OP.

bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Feb 9, 10 4:04 PM
Hey Fishies!

Since we have a full game forum for Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst, I've gone ahead and moved this thread over.

To find the forum for any game, just click on "All Game Forums" at the top of this page, and type in the game title you're looking for.

Feel free to continue the discussion in the full game forum by clicking here.

Happy gaming!

-bfgZambezi

Go to: