hd2222
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

"Unexpected Journey" IHOG game

[Post New]by hd2222 on Feb 9, 10 10:37 AM
In browsing this AM at different game sites, I ran across the game referenced above. Big Fish is listed as the developer, therefore, will this be a future release by BFG? Played the demo and it looks like a winner.

Pertigal
Shark
Shark
10,783 Posts

Re:"Unexpected Journey" IHOG game

[Post New]by Pertigal on Feb 9, 10 12:32 PM
There is a Cassandra's Journey that is by Big Fish but I have never heard of this one and could find no reference showing it is from BFG on google.

Sage103082
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,562 Posts

[Post New]by Sage103082 on Feb 9, 10 12:37 PM
I looked it up and it does look to be a BFG. I see that it has Big Fish as the developer. I have only found torrent sites with it. (Which are never good sites. and definitly a bad idea to download from.)

Edited on 02/09/2010 at 12:45:01 PM PST

Purplerabbit
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
18,590 Posts

[Post New]by Purplerabbit on Feb 9, 10 12:40 PM
If it's on the torrent sites, it's probably in Beta.

Sage103082
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,562 Posts

[Post New]by Sage103082 on Feb 9, 10 12:43 PM
I also found another site that states Meridian*93 as a developer. But there website does not show it.

I agree it is most likely still in beta.

bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Feb 9, 10 3:19 PM
Hey Fishies,

Just want to pop in here as a Big Fish Games voice and let you know that this game is not developed by Big Fish Games studios. Sage103082 is right, it looks like the developer is a company called Meridian'93. Wherever this game is listed as developed by Big Fish Games is incorrect.

Cheers!

-bfgZambezi

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Feb 9, 10 3:28 PM
Thanks bfgZambezi for the update.

Dakjoy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Unexpected Journey-Help

[Post New]by Dakjoy on Jun 29, 10 9:18 AM
Having a problem with the images on the wall. Got the map, entered in what I think is the right order but nothing happens. Pressed everything and still nothing happens.

Can anyone tell me what I'm missing?

Thanks, Dakjoy

Volauvent
Manatee
Manatee
3,757 Posts

[Post New]by Volauvent on Jun 29, 10 9:24 AM
Hello Dakjoy,

Click on All Game Forums in the navigation bar above then click on the first letter of the name of the game you are playing.

You can also Google [name of game] walkthrough if there is no link to a walkthrough in the game's forum.

Have fun!

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Jun 29, 10 9:30 AM
Welcome to the pond Dakjoy!

I’ve gone ahead and moved this thread over to the full Game Forum to keep all of your questions and comments in one place. It's also the best place to connect with other players and get hints and tips!

Also, if you have a specific question, you can click the Advanced Forum Search under the Search All Forums. Here you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like "map" and the posts with the word "map" in it will pop up!

To find the forum for any game, just click on “All Game Forums” at the top of this page, and type in the game title you’re looking for.

Happy Gaming!

bfgTigris

Go to: