Cygnata
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Strategy Guide Solution Too Many Moves for Achievement!

[Post New]by Cygnata on Jul 1, 16 6:07 PM
There's an achievement to solve the bunnies and wolves mini game in under 40 moves. The strategy guide solution is 43 moves. Not fair!

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

Re:Strategy Guide Solution Too Many Moves for Achievement!

[Post New]by burf90 on Jul 4, 16 1:56 PM
I got this achievement. The trick is to move all the wolves toward the top and the bunnies toward the bottom (or vice versa). Then carefully move them into place without repeating any moves, if possible. I worked the wolves into the upper right as much as I could, then maneuvered the bunnies into place on the left.

Here's a flat out SPOILER, if you need it (highlight with your mouse to see it):

Using compass points: NW (northwest), NE (northeast), SW (southwest), SE (southeast), follow these steps:

Middle Rabbit - SW
Upper Rabbit - SW, SE
Middle Wolf - NE, NE
Lower Wolf - NE, NW, NE
Rabbit (you can only move one) - SW, NW, SW
Upper Rabbit - SW, SW
Upper Right Wolf - SE, NE
Lower Wolf - NE, SE
Upper Left Wolf - SE, NE
Middle Rabbit - NW, NW
Right Rabbit - NW, SW, NW
Lower Wolf - SE, SW, SE
Left Wolf - SE, SE
Upper Rabbit - NE, NW
Middle Rabbit - NW

Total: 32 moves

[Post New]by CherylParker on Jul 5, 16 10:54 AM
burf90 wow thanks for the help. That was pretty awesome of you to not only writie down your own moves but then to post them in such a way that explains it better than the SG is amazing. Have you ever thought of making a SG. You would be great at that.
I kept repeating moves and just couldn't get it down without your help. Thanks again!!!

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Jul 5, 16 5:32 PM
Thanks and you're welcome! I've actually considered writing strategy guides or walkthroughs, but with the way I write they'd all be 700 pages long. (Everyone would be able to solve all the puzzles, though! )

[Post New]by CherylParker on Jul 6, 16 1:41 PM
I wouldn't care if an SG was long. How about those utube videos? I have looked at some for tips on how to get through a mini-game. But the people who have made them just skip the hard mini-games. You'd be awesome for that? Then you wouldn't have to write anything down.

subcaptain
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by subcaptain on Jul 8, 16 6:36 AM
THANK YOU guys!!! I too found out that this award isn't attainable if you follow the SE. Which brings up Quality Control on continuity huh? I was lost at doing the mini-game in 40 moves exactly but no award( sound familar?). And before doing crazy research you guys already had the solution. . Thanx again

Go to: