Saxonator
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

level 4

[Post New]by Saxonator on Jul 2, 16 12:00 PM
I am having trouble with this because it won't let me click on to anything in the top right hand corner. Is anyone else having a problem. I need to know if it's possible to do it before I pay out for the game.

Re:level 4

[Post New]by peecee50 on Jul 2, 16 12:06 PM
you have to chop down a tree before it lets you do anything else...

Cromaxgal
Clownfish
Clownfish
730 Posts

[Post New]by Cromaxgal on Jul 2, 16 12:31 PM
I was having the same problem and the GUIDE doesn't help you

jramme
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

[Post New]by jramme on Jul 2, 16 12:46 PM
If it is the level I am thinking of, you need to plant a field and build up food and then it will let you proceed.

Saxonator
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by Saxonator on Jul 2, 16 1:17 PM
I know the tree you mean peecee50 but it wouldn't let me chop that down either. I'll have another go and build up more food.

Thanks everyone

Mum65
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Mum65 on Jul 5, 16 6:38 AM
You need to build and upgrade the quarry as instructed by the guide before you can continue on this level

Simcha888
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:level 4 - still stuck

[Post New]by Simcha888 on Jul 5, 16 11:52 AM
I upgraded the quarry, built up lots of food, cut down every coral tree possible and now am stuck. I still can't click on anything in the ULH corner (chest and holes). What the heck am I missing? I know I am going to do a Homer Simpson "DOH!" when I find out, as I've played all the previous MOAI games and should be familiar with it's particular quirks, but I've restarted 5 times (level 4 - how embarrassing!) and I give up.

Help?!

Edited on 07/05/2016 at 11:52:28 AM PST

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Jul 5, 16 12:14 PM
Simcha, Is it possible that a building is hiding one of your obstacles. Try clicking on everything in that area before putting a building on the empty lot. Those bubbles make it difficult to see things..

Simcha888
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Simcha888 on Jul 5, 16 1:53 PM
Never mind, I fixed it...somehow. It had to do with the order that I used resources and/or collected them. I know I needed manna and never had it on prior attempts, but this time I did the URH corner stuff first and everything else worked fine.

Go to: