Barcelona Level 55 Looping Gummies

[Post New]by JCHolcomb on Jul 2, 16 12:19 PM
When playing level 55 in Barcelona, on the 3rd time through, it is possible to get stuck in a loop where the gummies continuously flow out of the blue circle at the top right through the yellow circle at the lower right. the only way out of it is to hit the Escape key and lose a life. This has happened two out of the three times I have tried to complete the level at this difficulty level. I have a video clip, captured with Snagit, of it looping, but don't see anywhere to upload it here.

Edited on 07/02/2016 at 12:20:10 PM PST

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

Barcelona Level 55 Looping Gummies

[Post New]by eli173 on Jul 3, 16 5:42 AM
JCHolcomb wrote:When playing level 55 in Barcelona, on the 3rd time through, it is possible to get stuck in a loop where the gummies continuously flow out of the blue circle at the top right through the yellow circle at the lower right. the only way out of it is to hit the Escape key and lose a life. This has happened two out of the three times I have tried to complete the level at this difficulty level. I have a video clip, captured with Snagit, of it looping, but don't see anywhere to upload it here.

Usually such glitches self correct after a few tries. But pehaps it would help them fix this level if you send a ticket to customer support. The link is at the bottom of this page.

Go to: