[Post New]by danilon on Jul 2, 16 4:26 PM
can't build the altar to cure two workers - can't build moai because of this

bajacalla
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

Re:level 23

[Post New]by bajacalla on Jul 7, 16 3:17 PM
I was able to build the Moai statue to gain mana, but before I could build the altar, my villagers dropped to two. I can't figure out how to either gain another or maintain at 3!

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Jul 7, 16 3:36 PM
You don't have to have 3 workers to build the altar, you only need two.

When you start the level, build a field and a quarry. Clear the lot next to the well and as soon as you have 100 stone, build a Moai statue. Clear to the next lock and build a saw mill. As soon as possible, upgrade the field and build the lower right bridge.

Work toward the altar, but open the first gold chest on the right. It contains a fruit compote. Use it. This will give you some of all resources so you can build the altar and heal your people.

Now go back and do what you have to do.

Edited on 07/10/2016 at 10:43:57 AM PST

scorpio42
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by scorpio42 on Aug 4, 16 6:01 PM
Hespera wrote:You don't have to have 3 workers to build the altar, you only need two.

When you start the level, build a field and a quarry. Clear the lot next to the well and as soon as you have 100 stone, build a Moai statue. Clear to the next lock and build a saw mill. As soon as possible, upgrade the field and build the lower right bridge.

Work toward the altar, but open the first gold chest on the right. It contains a fruit compote. Use it. This will give you some of all resources so you can build the altar and heal your people.

Now go back and do what you have to do.

Thank you, Hespera! That worked like a charm...Now, I need to replay Level 27 but it's really a problem due to all those damn birds that just keep on showing up... Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!?

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Aug 6, 16 9:36 AM
On 27, the birds are annoying, but they provide additional food if you need it. They won't steal the fruit bowls. If you're playing on timed mode, you must act swiftly to accomplish all the goals on this level, so ignoring the birds may be the best choice, unless you are a fast clicker, until you trade with the two people who have shields.

You must quickly clear the lower part of the level, repair what needs repairing (includes well), then build oil, iron mine and lumber lots. Then you must upgrade the worker hut plus the quarry, oil and lumber so you can get everything accumulating. Gather all the fruit bowls EXCEPT the one on the left by the workers hut. Leave that one until the very last, after you have opened all the chests (once you have gathered all the fruit bowls, repaired the wells and saved the two people, the level ends). This remaining bowl is your safety valve, so you don't have to replay the level just to reopen chests. Work on getting water and stone and oil to trade with the guys at the bottom, so you can get rid of the giant. Then move quickly from there, first to the right to free the extra workers, then all over to clear the rest of the level. Hire more workers if you have to.

Two of the traders of shields and there are a couple of "fast run" bonuses in chests. Use them. There are also gathering gloves in a chest. Use them as well.

It's very doable. Just keep focused and don't worry so much about the birds. Turn the volume down if you have to .

Go to: