Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Dreampath: Curse of the Swamps here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jul 3, 16 12:42 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 07/03/2016 at 5:12:17 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Dreampath: Curse of the Swamps here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 3, 16 5:12 AM
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Dreampath: Curse of the Swamps here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Dreampath: Curse of the Swamps.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

eva338
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by eva338 on Jul 3, 16 10:26 AM
I loved this game. It was original and fun. I liked the storyline and was interested the entire time. The game was nice and long too. I had to break a couple times and come back. The games were fun and somewhat different. They weren't too terribly difficult but I did have to go to the strategy guide a couple times. The graphics were well drawn and colourful, and I like the way the world was drawn. It would have been nice to have a soundtrack but I was so wrapped up in the game I didn't really notice. I liked that the map could teleport you to the locations with actions, which were easily marked. I don't like it when the map has objectives marked at every location even if they aren't available yet.

The voice overs were short and relevant. I liked the HOPs as they were kind of like games in themselves. This game was the most fun I've had in a long time.

[Post New]by piranhafish on Sep 14, 16 12:15 PM
it said I have to upgrade to finish rest of game. how do I do that? will I have to start over again or just continue?

[Post New]by mammashark on Feb 25, 17 6:06 PM
Great game. Worth the money.

Go to: