DD - Incrediball

[Post New]by nykelli1843 on Feb 10, 10 12:42 AM
One of my most favorite games; I've played this soooo much.

I had it on old computer and lost it when comp got rebuilt. I forgot about it for awhile and then couldn't remember name. I was searching everywhere on-line looking for a game with word "ball" in it, lol.

We were cleaning office and found the disk behind bookcase.YAH! Unfortunately, I left it out and lab chewed it.

I found it listed here and CS spent several chat/emails with me trying to get it to work. Finally got it and it was entirely in german, but I still could play. Then suddenly game died. CS helped me again and voila worked fine.

It's different type of game..kinda like a marble shooter except you "shoot" different type of ball weapons to break down towers, fences, etc with bonus rounds included. It's easy to get yourself killed off though.

It's the only such game in this genre I ever liked.

corbs123
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,701 Posts

Re:DD - Incrediball

[Post New]by corbs123 on Feb 10, 10 12:47 AM
I could'nt believe my luck this morning when i looked at the DD and saw this, looks like a busy day ahead.

auntann11
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,001 Posts

[Post New]by auntann11 on Feb 10, 10 1:12 AM
So glad you are enjoying it. I lasted 35 minutes and half an hour later my heart is still racing, hands are still shaking - lol. Thirty years ago I was great at this stuff.

Pitiful, I know.

bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Feb 10, 10 2:42 PM
Hey Fishies!

Since we have a full game forum for Incrediball The Seven Sapphires, I've gone ahead and moved this thread over.

To find the forum for any game, just click on "All Game Forums" at the top of this page, and type in the game title you're looking for.

Feel free to continue the discussion in the full game forum by clicking here.

Happy gaming!

-bfgZambezi

Edited on 02/10/2010 at 2:43:01 PM PST

Cptduzer
Flounder
Flounder
2,474 Posts

[Post New]by Cptduzer on Feb 10, 10 3:14 PM
http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/862/incrediballthe7sap/index.html?src=frmtrygame&osdetect=true

hey zambezi - when you click on 'try this game' and go to the game download - the description is in german! lol

see??

http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/862/incrediballthe7sap/index.html?src=frmtrygame&osdetect=true

Go to: