Time Limit

[Post New]by ladymydonna on Feb 10, 10 8:20 AM
I feel really foolish but I can't seem to get passed the first 2 levels. I've gone to just touching everything on the screen as fast as I can and only once have I gotten passed the Deck. Then when I did the same thing on the next level and failed, the game went back to the start like I hadn't even won the deck. What am I doing wrong!

moosish2
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Re:Time Limit

[Post New]by moosish2 on Apr 22, 10 11:11 AM
I had the same problem, over and over again, so I finally gave up. Now I only choose games that also give us an 'untimed" option. If you're like me, you'll probably really enjoy playing these games more then!

Re:Time Limit

[Post New]by massadoris on Jun 26, 10 6:33 AM
Re: Titanic I agree with all the players that it is a very boring game, you have no scope to continue so I gave up. Doris

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

Time Limit

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Nov 25, 10 1:04 PM
ladymydonna wrote:I feel really foolish but I can't seem to get passed the first 2 levels. I've gone to just touching everything on the screen as fast as I can and only once have I gotten passed the Deck. Then when I did the same thing on the next level and failed, the game went back to the start like I hadn't even won the deck. What am I doing wrong!

Every time you click on an INCORRECT object, time is taken away from you.

MEnr56

Go to: