Lilac657
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Library Door Puzzle

[Post New]by Lilac657 on Feb 10, 10 11:35 AM
Hello all!

I'm in Chapter 6, working on the libary door puzzle. I'm missing one of the zodiac tokens. Any suggestions as to where I may have overlooked it? I'm stumped.

Thanks!
Lilac

bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

Re:Library Door Puzzle

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Feb 10, 10 12:24 PM
Welcome to the pond Lilac657!

I'd suggest going back over the locations you've already been to to see if there is anything you've missed. If you need some extra assistance, feel free to take a glance at the walkthrough. You can view that walkthrough by clicking here

Happy gaming!

-bfgZambezi

Lilac657
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Lilac657 on Feb 10, 10 1:32 PM
I've gone back to every scene and read the walkthrough carefully. I'm missing the Pisces zodiac token for the Library Door Puzzle and don't know what I've overlooked. Can anyone help?

Thanks!
Lilac

Freter
Herring
Herring
316 Posts

[Post New]by Freter on Feb 10, 10 1:36 PM
Do you know which one of the zodiac coins you are missing?

rayck
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by rayck on Feb 10, 10 2:21 PM
there are two tokens set you need to find.

One is at the makeup-room, you need place the half mask at the puppet.

Another one you need to back to the count's office and find the skeleton hand.Place the hand at the outside Castle , the statue there is missing its hand.

Lilac657
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Lilac657 on Feb 10, 10 2:31 PM
I've got all of the poker set tokens and the chess set tokens--the two sets you mentioned, Rayck. But when I go to solve the puzzle, one of the zodiac tokens (I think it's Pisces--the two fish) is missing and I don't know where to look for it.

Thanks for the help--any other ideas?

Lilac

PB592
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by PB592 on Feb 13, 10 6:24 PM
I am having the same trouble. I have both the poker and chess sets. I have them all in the right place in the library puzzle, plus all of the zodiac tokens in the right places, but I am missing the Sagitarius token.

Is this some kind of glich?
I can't find anyplace to go and the walkthrough wasn't any help.

[Post New]by sheilee on Feb 18, 10 7:58 PM
PB592 wrote:I am having the same trouble. I have both the poker and chess sets. I have them all in the right place in the library puzzle, plus all of the zodiac tokens in the right places, but I am missing the Sagitarius token.

Is this some kind of glich?
I can't find anyplace to go and the walkthrough wasn't any help.

[Post New]by sheilee on Feb 18, 10 8:00 PM
I'm having the same problem but missing the aries sign. Can anyone help. I have left nothing behind that I can see

[Post New]by athirteen on Feb 18, 10 8:28 PM
I also am missing Libra. I think I lost it when I dragged it off the circle entirely. It's a BUG I bet. Can we get help. There's no re-set, so I'm stuck too. Can we get help?

[Post New]by athirteen on Feb 20, 10 6:27 PM
Re Missing token. Once the token is off the field, the skip button doesn't work!!!! I can't finish the game.

[Post New]by stinkfly on Mar 5, 10 12:33 PM
This is infuriating I am missing the Leo token, so annoyed read the whole walkthrough and been back everywhere and its nowhere, this is the best game I have ever played as well, so angry

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Mar 6, 10 12:12 PM
to everyone with missing tokens: i've seen this problem pop up in other forums as well. it appears that if you try to move the tokens around and accidentally move them away from the board, they disappear. unfortunately, you can't go back to a last save because there aren't any. it's a matter then of starting over, unless you can get someone from customer support to point you in the right direction. i didn't have a problem with this area, but it seems that several people have. perhaps contacting each other and finding out who has solved this dilemma would the best course.

[Post New]by runauturuncu on Dec 26, 11 4:51 PM
I was missing the pisces token. Fortunately, the skip button worked for me, so I was able to move on.

Big Fish -- Felix, my main man -- This has been a problem for many gamers for months. Don't you think it is time to get the developers to issue a bug fix??? Hmmmm??

Edited on 12/26/2011 at 4:51:51 PM PST

Go to: