Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Vengeance: Lost Love here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jul 4, 16 12:33 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 07/04/2016 at 6:57:59 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Vengeance: Lost Love here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 4, 16 6:58 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

p7000
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by p7000 on Jul 4, 16 3:03 PM
Just bought the game after finishing the free 90 minutes.
W7/x64/pro

After having inserted the fuses a viedeo Pops up where the guy is firing back destroying the Bridge --> Game freeze.

Reinstalled the game --> sane Problem.

again a game which doesnt work :-(((

[Post New]by OkcBob on Jul 4, 16 3:51 PM
Same problem here.... wasted a coupon for crap! I'm not going to tweak my machine just to make a game work..... if it 's for sale then it should have been tested on all platforms and the bugs worked out. I'm on Win 10/pro 64.... not exactly an unknown system.

schuldi
Guppy
Guppy
192 Posts

[Post New]by schuldi on Jul 5, 16 11:36 AM
I am in the house in the living room and when I press the hint, it points to the upper left corner. When you press nothing happens. Have tried it several times and the same thing happens. Can't press further and cant continue with the game.

Using MS8. If game has issues then I want a credit for it.

p7000
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by p7000 on Jul 5, 16 11:44 AM
Update: After having reinstalled yesterday and playing with a new Profile I could finish.

Obviously this bug was because of corrupting the game after the 90 minutes where over.

Petsitterkathy
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by Petsitterkathy on Jul 5, 16 1:09 PM
Soooooo Slow !!

Running win 10 and this game lags and is so slow it is driving me nuts !

[Post New]by narf1945 on Jul 6, 16 1:19 PM
after the bridge explodes game goes black

rara3462
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by rara3462 on Jul 7, 16 8:35 AM
schuldi wrote:I am in the house in the living room and when I press the hint, it points to the upper left corner. When you press nothing happens. Have tried it several times and the same thing happens. Can't press further and cant continue with the game.

Using MS8. If game has issues then I want a credit for it.

I have the same problem in the cemetry. press hint shoots off to the top left screen on top of the tree.

bwake47
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by bwake47 on Jul 7, 16 6:33 PM
I have the same problem on my way to the mines. I then have a black screen with mountain tops and clouds across the top of the screen. I believe it is even raining. I can see a twinkle here or there and when clicking on them sometimes I would get an area, sometimes not. The music continues to play and I can go back to former scenes. I just can't continue from this point. I finally clicked on a area that had a large drum and immediately my computer said it had encountered an error and had to close the game. That happened twice. I deleted and re-downloaded, but it didn't help.

I've never had a problem with games from BFG. I am still using my Windows Vista and don't have the problems others have complained about. This is my second complaint in 8 yrs. of membership. I was enjoying the game, but can't complete it.

IF there isn't a fix, will we get credit for the game?

Edited on 07/08/2016 at 4:34:47 PM PST

[Post New]by Dbrwn852 on Jul 8, 16 3:23 PM
freezing at the caves stops working and the screen shows dark with rain Ihave deleated and re loaded it,, did not help

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jennsmom on Jul 8, 16 5:20 PM
Screen went black at graveyard. Got through that scene by repeatedly using the hint. I've decided that I've completely lost interest in this glitchy and boring game.

[Post New]by Dbrwn852 on Jul 8, 16 5:27 PM
tried to start over with another profile and it froze at the same place wast of money

[Post New]by patinmass77 on Jul 9, 16 6:22 AM
When leaving the boathouse and going to the graves, I saw the animated scene between Seth and the main character. After that, the screen is dark with a vista of the mountains...I can click on some of the sparkles, but can't really move the game forward without being able to see the graveyard. Has anyone else had this experience?

[Post New]by grandmapeggysue on Jul 9, 16 9:38 PM
Dbrwn852 wrote:freezing at the caves stops working and the screen shows dark with rain Ihave deleated and re loaded it,, did not help

you have to search for things in the dark. If don't like that push the hint button it will point them out.

cobra415
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by cobra415 on Jul 11, 16 1:43 AM
Okay, I played the demo and used a credit and bought the game.When I started the game I did the fuses and a video plays.He blows up the bridge and the screen goes black,so I restarted my system and it happens again.I reinstalled the game and the same thing happens.How about a fix! I am not the only one having this problem it seems.

Win 8.1 64bit

[Post New]by tech13 on Aug 21, 16 6:50 PM
This game definitely needs a patch!

Go to: