Investigation 5 Mary Sullivan

[Post New]by donna7350 on Feb 10, 10 4:36 PM
Tryed many times but cannot get swab out to check clue on thigh. HELP

Re:Investigation 5 Mary Sullivan

[Post New]by nickie821 on Feb 22, 10 12:39 PM
I am having the same issue with the swab and my computer then freezes up. Most times it freezes so bad that I have to disconnect the power and battery. What can we do about this? Is this a bad download? Please help. I enjoy the game and would like to move on.

donepps30
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by donepps30 on Mar 3, 10 5:42 AM
When you play the game..do not multitask..it kinda freezes the screen.. Click on the area then click the cotton swab and click the area again..it happens too fast..you'll know that its completed when the cotton bud are back in the inventory and now it's sealed in plastic...try it..

Edited on 03/03/2010 at 5:46:07 AM PST

Jmo25
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Jmo25 on Mar 10, 10 7:34 PM
Either I'm totally blind, or my game doesn't have a butterfly hidden. I think I've clicked on everything in the picture. Unfortunately used my hints trying to figure out the clue in the beginning of the investigation. Help? Please?

Jmo25
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Jmo25 on Mar 10, 10 8:03 PM
I finally found it. After going out of the game for the 5th time I clicked on what I thought I clicked on before. Sorry for being such a dunce. Enjoying the game! Not as hard as some others I've played, but nice to save parts of my brain once in awhile.

[Post New]by Annemc on Apr 20, 10 1:57 PM
Can anyone help me locating the butterfly in investigation 5. Have clinked on everyting IN the investigation but unable to locate butterfly

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Apr 20, 10 2:09 PM
Welcome to the pond Annemc!

SPOILER ALERT ( highlight to see)
It looks like the butterfly is on the top drawer of the vanity. Here is a link to the screen shot from our walkthrough that may help!

bfgTigris

[Post New]by SisQCher on Oct 30, 10 7:03 PM
I'm having the same problem spotting butterfly in Mary's apartment. Where did you finally find it?

Edited on 10/30/2010 at 7:05:40 PM PST

[Post New]by sugould on Jan 5, 11 1:20 PM
I cannot find the butterfly in mary's apartment either. I think it is on the decorative screen but when I click that it doesn't help. It even looks as though it is circled in the walk through. I am out of hints and cannot continue.

roaming
Clownfish
Clownfish
644 Posts

[Post New]by roaming on Oct 29, 11 3:08 AM
I don't think there is a butterfly in Mary's apartment, as I cannot find it either.

MHa4791913
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by MHa4791913 on Nov 28, 11 11:30 PM
I can't find the butterfly either; not sure which piece of furniture is the vanity, and I can't figure it out from the walkthrough either. Please HELP!!Thanks.

Re:Investigation 5 Mary Sullivan BUTTERFLY

[Post New]by ctflyboy on Feb 7, 12 1:24 PM
i KNOW THAT I CLICKED ON THAT FLOWER SEVERAL TIMES & ALL AROUND IT.
tHEN I FINALLY FIND IT.
Makes me wonder about the designers of the game
George

[Post New]by jmax6533 on Apr 21, 12 7:19 AM
has anybody actually found the butterfly i really cant see it anywhere

[Post New]by Blooming_Lilac on Apr 25, 12 5:38 PM
Okay, I was having trouble finding the butterfly in Mary's room too so I uninstalled and reinstalled the game. I was able to click the middle section of the privacy screen on the pink flower. It worked! I had been clicking on the first section, which was slanted away from view, and then on the middle section where the green leaf is shaped like a butterfly! lol I really wanted to help out if I could because I was seething over this issue. Who wants to start over mid-game? Hopefully this will work for all of you. Happy gaming!

[Post New]by livelaughlove1 on Feb 6, 13 9:00 AM
I cant find final clue on Mary Sullivans body! Swabbed thigh, and found all clues except 1 more. I also have used my hints up on this level. Please help!

Go to: