prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

"Winning the Purse"

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 5, 08 5:17 PM
To win the purse, do I have to get under par, or do I have to beat the high score that's listed for that course?

Thanks

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

Re:"Winning the Purse"

[Post New]by AnnBy on Oct 5, 08 8:41 PM
My understanding is under par but don't hold me to that. I haven't played that much yet.....only going on to the 5th course. So far I think I've gotten the purses but you two are oceans ahead of me.

sara1968
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by sara1968 on Oct 8, 08 10:49 AM
To win the purse you have to make par or under for the whole course.

Did you pass Abbots Lodge. I am on Heritage Hills.

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Oct 9, 08 5:45 AM
sara1968 wrote:To win the purse you have to make par or under for the whole course.

Well, that sucks. Guess I won't be winning the purse then.

But I don't need no stinkin' purse anyway's. Purses are over-rated. Now give me a good wallet and fanny pack...

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 9, 08 6:54 AM
Smallhaven wrote:
sara1968 wrote:To win the purse you have to make par or under for the whole course.

But I don't need no stinkin' purse anyway's. Purses are over-rated. Now give me a good wallet and fanny pack...

I'm now where you not only have to make par or better, but I have to earn x amount of dollars too! It's really getting tough!

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Oct 9, 08 9:15 AM
prpldva wrote:
Smallhaven wrote:

I'm now where you not only have to make par or better, but I have to earn x amount of dollars too! It's really getting tough!

I'm so screwed in this game.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 9, 08 9:42 AM
Smallhaven wrote:
prpldva wrote:
Smallhaven wrote:

I'm so screwed in this game.

I finally did it! Yeah! I would either not get under par or I would not earn enough money. I had to keep going to the speed courses inbetween to get clubs.

Go to: