[Post New]by bbeaver1946 on Feb 10, 10 6:04 PM
how do you join the like color cubes?

l_c_aversa
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

Re:cubes

[Post New]by l_c_aversa on Feb 10, 10 7:06 PM
you just push same colors next to each other but it's not easy, i'm stuck on this level. there dosnt seem to be enough of some colors to complete the level, mostly blue. let me know if you finish the level and how you did it.

l_c_aversa
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by l_c_aversa on Feb 10, 10 7:07 PM
i just read my reply and i dont mean it's not easy to push the cubes it's not easy to find enough co;ors to match them all.

bbeaver1946
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by bbeaver1946 on Feb 10, 10 9:32 PM
Thanks, I just didn't push long enough to move them. I can't explain how, but I did complete the level. I did not explore every room however.

furrondie
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by furrondie on Feb 13, 10 7:33 PM
You have to plan ahead I found out. When you have a bigger grouping of cubes, don't get rid of all of them just because they are there. You can use a cube of one color and push it to another area and use it there. But you can't get into corners or you wont' be able to get around the cube.

Rors
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Rors on Apr 14, 10 9:55 AM
Okay, how do you "push" the cubes? I have tried right clicking and left clicking the mouse.

FireOpal
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
447 Posts

[Post New]by FireOpal on Apr 25, 10 6:38 PM
Rors wrote:Okay, how do you "push" the cubes? I have tried right clicking and left clicking the mouse.

You just run into them and keep moving the direction you want them to go. I didn't bother matching ALL the cubes, just 97%. Enough to clear all the rooms. I think I had 3 left over.

Go to: