downloading

[Post New]by Teekatoo on Jul 4, 16 3:27 PM
every time I try and download the game it says the game cannot be played at my screen resolution -- can anyone tell me what resolution I need to ply this game -- I have tried all of them on my computer ---thanks

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:downloading

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Aug 9, 16 11:24 AM
Hi Teekatoo,

Thank you for your patience while waiting for someone to swim by with a reply. I'm sorry to hear that the game has been giving you a message that your screen resolution isn't compatible. When a technical issue like this occurs, we encourage taking a look at our help articles. I've gone ahead and included one below that contains the steps needed to check a computer's Screen Resolution:

Screen Resolution

It sounds like you may have already tried different resolutions, so if you haven't already, I want to recommend getting in touch with our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can provide customized support beyond the forums, and are always happy to help.

Since this is discussing a technical issue, I'm going to lock this thread. If you come across any glitches or problems in the future, please feel free to post in the following discussion:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for 1001 Jigsaw Earth Chronicles 4 here.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: