burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

Souvenirs

[Post New]by burf90 on Jul 4, 16 10:04 PM
Are these only in the bonus game or available to find from the extras menu? I've been finding the signs and morphing objects, but not a single souvenir so far. If they're in the main game, can you go back after you've won and get them from the souvenir room?

subcaptain
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

Re:Souvenirs

[Post New]by subcaptain on Jul 5, 16 9:52 AM
hey burf90. no, those souvenirs are only in the room. i myself think it would be great to find souvenirs while in the regular game. how about it BFG?

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Jul 5, 16 5:24 PM
That would be great. In every game I play, I already stand there like a jerk while the character in the scene is dangling off a cliff, being attacked or kidnapped, drowning, or whatever, while I look for morphing objects, puzzle pieces, signs, frogs, rabbits, chess pieces, or whatever else they come up with as collectibles. I won't move to do anything else in the scene until I'm satisfied I've got them all. So, I would appreciate the chance to get them all from the get go. I wonder if that kind of player reaction is what the devs had in mind...?

It's even better when they still give you a chance to go back and get them after the game is over, just in case I missed one. (With as hard as I look, it's hard to believe that happens, but sadly, it does sometimes and it really annoys me!)

Thanks for letting me know I don't have to start over and look harder!

subcaptain
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by subcaptain on Jul 5, 16 6:15 PM
Aaaahhhhh. A fellow fish with my kind of gills. I totally know what you mean.

Go to: