how rubbish that the end isssssssssssssssssssssss

[Post New]by happyhippooooo on Feb 11, 10 6:37 AM
rubishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Poutoule
Archerfish
Archerfish
41,630 Posts

Re:how rubbish that the end isssssssssssssssssssssss

[Post New]by Poutoule on Apr 17, 10 3:02 PM
I suppose there will be a sequel. Still, I did,nt really liked the game: It could give ideas to mad people and they have enough horrible ones allready ! Did,nt fancy too much the graphism either. I quite regret having bought it. I forgot all about this game, just droped accidentaly in this forum.

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

Re:how rubbish that the end isssssssssssssssssssssss

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Nov 27, 10 6:48 PM
I just finally got around to playing this game. It isn't necessarily a bad game but I got a bit bored with the whole thing by the time it wound up - if you want to call it winding it up!! I totally agree that the ending was kind of a "what the heck????" moment. There was nothing resolved at all and even if they do/did plan on a sequel this is a poor way to end an installment of any game in my opinion.

The game play was reasonably entertaining for a while, but for the style of play being so repetitious, the game got monotonous. I never advocate for a game to be shorter, but they should have done something to mix up the game play a little bit in stead of the same type of thing scene after scene and level after level, they definitely lost my interest about halfway through the game - I only finished because I was stubbornly determined to finish - not that I cared what the conclusion may be.

It was too much for me! lol I would check out a sequel mainly to see how they may have changed the game play, but I don't really care about what happens. If they were trying to get me to connect with the protagonist here, they completely missed the boat. I didn't care what happened really and the kidnapper was just annoying throughout... I am just glad the game is over and would never play it again!!

Go to: