zoozoospetal
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

General advice for getting gold.

[Post New]by zoozoospetal on Jul 5, 16 3:23 AM
If you are having difficulty getting gold on a level simply leave it for a bit and play on. When you have the ingredients to upgrade your artifacts do so then go back to that level. Some levels, particularly later may be very difficult without certain relics. The spells can be useful as well but be careful as if you use all of your ingredients on single use spells you may not have what you need to fully upgrade the artifacts.

I hope that this will help reduce some frustration for all of the gold seekers!

lacard
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

Re:General advice for getting gold.

[Post New]by lacard on Jul 5, 16 8:06 AM
Yes!!! I agree completely ! There are several games with artifacts and upgrades that are absolutely necessary for gold. No sense going crazy trying to get gold without them. Thanks for posting this.

zoozoospetal
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by zoozoospetal on Jul 5, 16 11:38 PM
lacard wrote:Yes!!! I agree completely ! There are several games with artifacts and upgrades that are absolutely necessary for gold. No sense going crazy trying to get gold without them. Thanks for posting this.

You are quite welcome and thank you for your comment.

fatandfrumpy
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by fatandfrumpy on Aug 6, 16 9:15 AM
I noticed this also on the last Weather Lord. I could NOT get gold without certain artifacts, so when I finished the game, went back and replayed and got the gold easily. Thanks you for reminding me.

Go to: