FuzzeyB
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

BRICK QUEST 2

[Post New]by FuzzeyB on Oct 5, 08 8:12 PM
I freed all the Gwamos (little green creatures in the cage) in the first 4 or 5 worlds. Later in the game, it says I need to free 20 more, than another 50 more and another 80 more. When I go back at the beginning of the worlds, there's no more Gwamos to free because I already freed them all and all the other new worlds are locked. Where do I find the 20, 50 and 80 Guamos that I need to free? I'm stuck. I would appreciate any help you can give me. Thanks.

Re:BRICK QUEST 2

[Post New]by tprodigy1 on Oct 6, 08 2:28 AM
hello FuzzeyB

I'have finished the game. You need to upgrade to version 1.1 so you'll be able to capture monsters. You will have access to the others areas on the map. Capture as many monsters as you can and free ALL gwamos.

After tha,t you'll have enough to access all temples.

Brickquest 2 is really excellent ! So is Briquest 1 from the same team.

I hope that Brickquest 3 will be released soon !

FuzzeyB
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by FuzzeyB on Oct 6, 08 3:18 PM
Thank you for the info, tprodigy1

[Post New]by Olivianne on Nov 28, 09 6:13 PM
I have version 1.1 and I also cannot go to all the levels. I need help please.
Thank you!!

Edited on 11/28/2009 at 6:58:21 PM PST

BRICK QUEST 2

[Post New]by 2101997 on Nov 28, 09 6:16 PM
FuzzeyB wrote: I freed all the Gwamos (little green creatures in the cage) in the first 4 or 5 worlds. Later in the game, it says I need to free 20 more, than another 50 more and another 80 more. When I go back at the beginning of the worlds, there's no more Gwamos to free because I already freed them all and all the other new worlds are locked. Where do I find the 20, 50 and 80 Guamos that I need to free? I'm stuck. I would appreciate any help you can give me. Thanks.
[b]

Go to: