New hog game "2 tasty"

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

New hog game "2 tasty"

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Feb 11, 10 2:02 PM
On the website with four letters Iw... there is a new, very nice hog, called "2tasty". Its similar to one of my favourites Gogo Gourmet or Gourmania. Does Bigfish gets this game? I really want to buy it from !

Timebomb007
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,767 Posts

Re:New hog game "2 tasty"

[Post New]by Timebomb007 on Feb 11, 10 2:12 PM
Big Fish got Pet Playground (same developer) so there's a good chance that it'll come here.

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Feb 11, 10 2:27 PM
Thanks for the info Timebomb!

Edited on 02/11/2010 at 4:07:35 PM PST

[Post New]by Brig40 on Mar 16, 10 2:45 AM
The game is good fun, bought it from Big Fish 2 days ago, BUT: it has major bugs, I fear.
The game won't let me past level 10, and the kitchen upgrade shop keeps claiming I don't have enough money, which I have plenty.

Been browsing other sites, and I'm not the only one experiencing those problems.

Shame.

Edited on 03/16/2010 at 2:46:03 AM PST

corbs123
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,701 Posts

[Post New]by corbs123 on Mar 16, 10 2:52 AM
Welcome to the pond Brig40, yes game seems to have a lot of problems, hopefully will get it sorted soon.

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Mar 16, 10 3:05 AM
Thanks for your info Brig. Its really a shame, that the game has such problems, because I have waited for it.

Leenie14
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by Leenie14 on Mar 16, 10 8:06 AM
I've been having the same problem too. Can't get past Level 10. It makes me really mad since I already bought it and it worked fine during the 1-hour trial. How do I get my money back?

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Mar 16, 10 8:06 AM
I read this morning on Gamezebo that the developers have sent a fix to Big Fish that should fix the problems with 2 Tasty.

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Mar 16, 10 10:38 AM
Hi fishies,

I’ve gone ahead and moved this thread over to the 2 Tasty Forum to keep all of your questions and comments in one place.

To find the forum for any game, just click on “All Game Forums” at the top of this page, and type in the game title you’re looking for.

Happy Gaming!

bfgTigris

[Post New]by Lila77 on Mar 16, 10 7:10 PM
I am having the same problem (cant get past level 10). I am going to try to uninstall and re install the game if they fixed the problem I am assuming it will fix it self then. If any one else has any other ways that might help please share. Thanks all

[Post New]by Brig40 on Mar 17, 10 1:27 PM
corbs123 wrote:Welcome to the pond Brig40, yes game seems to have a lot of problems, hopefully will get it sorted soon.

And many thanks for the welcome, much appreciated.

[Post New]by rudyhop on Mar 20, 10 4:57 AM
the 1 hour free version only has 10 levels, once you buy it there will be an icon on your game manager to reload it for the full version, it will save your score and place from the trial version

[Post New]by ladyL07 on Mar 26, 10 1:38 PM
Brig40 wrote:The game is good fun, bought it from Big Fish 2 days ago, BUT: it has major bugs, I fear.
The game won't let me past level 10, and the kitchen upgrade shop keeps claiming I don't have enough money, which I have plenty.

Been browsing other sites, and I'm not the only one experiencing those problems.

lady07]

mary102696
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

[Post New]by mary102696 on Mar 30, 10 3:36 AM
I emphatically love this game and I am so glad I bought it. I have purchased many games from this site and this is sure to be one I play over and over again. There are many levels and it is very challenging. I have tried both Go Go Gourmet and its sequel and this game is so much better. You also get a relaxed mode so you can familiarize yourself with it and then go for the timed challenges. I don't know why people were saying they couldn't get passed level 10. You just have to click on the next restaurant and go from there. I give this game 5 stars.

[Post New]by littlmommanc28 on Mar 30, 10 3:31 PM
I am on the last restaurant in the game, I think the 6th level on it and it is messing up. The time never goes down and the customers patience never drop, which mean the level never ends. I hope there will be an update soon.

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Mar 30, 10 4:16 PM
mary102696 wrote:I don't know why people were saying they couldn't get passed level 10. You just have to click on the next restaurant and go from there. I give this game 5 stars.

There was a glitch in the game's initial release here where the game did not progress past level 10; the new build available for download fixes that.

[Post New]by marejohn on Apr 20, 10 11:47 AM
i can't get past level 46. the game seems to have frozen the time doesn't go down and the people don't get angry. can any one help me. i have unloaded and reloaded and it did not help any suggestions..

[Post New]by JanetGR on May 1, 10 4:08 PM
I'm having bug problems with 2 Tasty too, but I'm hung at level 3. It will not allow me to go any further. Anyone out there fixing this?

catnip5
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by catnip5 on May 19, 10 12:14 PM
I love this game! There are a few bugs in it. One of the recipes didn't unlock. The game froze up between chapters twice. However, it does have a relaxed mode so all us slowpokes can take play it. I wish Gourmania had the same option. I would buy it in a heartbeat.

Five stars. Can't wait until the sequel hits.

Smilebug32
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by Smilebug32 on Oct 2, 10 5:36 PM
I love this game just like gourmania but a little harder

Go to: